the Providers failed on Daily ads here too

the Providers failed

This has been discussed before.

In the past Dallas has tried it but it failed. Better yet, the Providers failed. There are roughly 700+ Providers in the Dallas market on ECCIE. Many did not follow the guidelines of only posting once every 12 hours and would not follow the rules on what can be posted in the SNATCH Ads. Due to this, it became a huge burden on the local Moderators to monitor, edit, give warnings/infractions to the Habitual Ad Posting Whores(see what I did there?) Most of the girls don't read the rules/guidelines on the site when it comes to advertising and rules. How do we expect them to read the instructions for SNATCH?

Some of the smaller markets like San Antonio & Austin where there are roughly 250-350 Providers on ECCIE seem to self police the others in the SNATCH threads and are easier to Moderate because the SNATCh forum gives that added boost of short income and helps the traveler Hobbiests in that time of need and 95% of the Providers follow the SNATCH guidelines. It only takes a few slaps on the wrist then infractions for some of the stubborn gals who to get in line because the girls who follow the guidelines will self police the bad apples.

I don't see Dallas having a SNATCH forum anytime soon again. You will have to sell your SNATCH without the SNACTH thread the old fashion way. Originally Posted by Guest112916
If they failed, might I suggest education instead of criticism?
If they failed, might I suggest education instead of criticism? Originally Posted by Gabrielle

For how long
I had 1 or 2 infractions myself. Then I stopped posting all together. Not because I was upset about it, but because I thought it was only allowed to post weekly. Then I would forget about it because it seem to become so strange to try to remember what day I posted, so that i would not get another infraction. So its daily Huh?
Here's a thought, block the repeat offender(s) from posting in that forum.
Move the fuck on dude....you could get the pussy you seek if you’d get off here and go get it....

You’re too busy bitching and moaning and digging up threads from over a year ago...

Nice link in your signature...you must really think that’s going to hurt me don’t you...try again fucktard
I had 1 or 2 infractions myself. Then I stopped posting all together. Not because I was upset about it, but because I thought it was only allowed to post weekly. Then I would forget about it because it seem to become so strange to try to remember what day I posted, so that i would not get another infraction. So its daily Huh? Originally Posted by jeannettajoy
It's not daily.

1 Weekly Update per 7 days
1 Weekend Update posted between 6am Thursday Morning thru 9pm Sunday night.

The calendar and math has not changed in two thousand years. If it's hard for a gal to count or keep up with in her head, go , ahem, "Old School" and buy a calendar, use a pen or pencil and mark it.
If they failed, might I suggest education instead of criticism? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
There are instructions at the top of the Weekly Update forum and Weekend Update Forum.

Gals decide not to educate themselves by not reading.
Handlers decide to not educate themselves by not reading.
Schedulers decide to not educate themselves by not reading.
Pimps dunna no how to reed so they dunna no what ejumacashun be.
P411 has a low-maintenance solution. All the ladies have an ad that looks a lot like the Eccie Showcase they have here. P411 also has a place where every ladies' ad appears with all the others. Whenever a lady logs in to P411, their software bumps her ad to the top of the page. Then I'm able to see who is currently active on P411.

No human effort is required to monitor ads.
You need to get laid bro. So much anger..........
You need to get laid bro. So much anger.......... Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Welcome sir meowww
Move the fuck on dude....you could get the pussy you seek if you’d get off here and go get it....

You’re too busy bitching and moaning and digging up threads from over a year ago...

Nice link in your signature...you must really think that’s going to hurt me don’t you...try again fucktard Originally Posted by Analeese

ROFLMFAOASB
ROFLMFAOASB Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Happy you’re entertained...kmsl
I had 1 or 2 infractions myself. Then I stopped posting all together. Not because I was upset about it, but because I thought it was only allowed to post weekly. Then I would forget about it because it seem to become so strange to try to remember what day I posted, so that i would not get another infraction. So its daily Huh? Originally Posted by jeannettajoy
If you forget what day you post, you can always look at the statistics on your profile for threads you start. It'll show the date there. I know I've gone back to check once of twice.
Daily adds? Lol. Embarrassing.