Interview with Ruben Buell (President of Ashley Madison)

So the President of Ashley Madison Ruben Buell actually lives in Grapevine TX

Here is an interview

http://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/n...urity-10911938

I find this a little funny, that on TV all Texas politicians are thumping their chest on Bible and Conservatism. Yet

1. Eccie
2. Backpage
3. Ashley Madison

are actually being run out of (or by) Texas.
Yes, and on one side of freeway you see "Jesus Luvs you" and on the other side you see "Adult Store"
I love this post. Yes. It says that the men in Texas are what they have always been... Articulate, money motivated, shrude businessmen. They hobby is the new "Gold Mind" well not so new.. But where there is money. There is Texas. I am just waiting for when the sites start taxing the users and ladies. MORE THAN THEY ALREADY DO...NOW !
Capitulation at its finest. We have more sites available than any other state including Cali. Thats why HH is on full lol... Because basicly every where else is still trying to figure it out. Except !! I will give Denver its card. Their site is consistent & stable. Never shut down.Texas is where its at !!
Yes, and on one side of freeway you see "Jesus Luvs you" and on the other side you see "Adult Store" Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
I have traveled to Singapore a bit. Interesting story there. Back in the day, bringing in a PlayBoy magazine in your luggage got you in trouble. Then the Singapore government realized there wee a number of prostitutes in the city from Malaysia, Thailand, etc. They realized there were big dollars spent. So, instead of keep spending money on the issue to avoid it, they put on their capatizlism hat and legalized prostitution .... not brothels, although they exit. The Singapore government required health checks and taxed it where they could. Amazing the Singapore world did not collapse and continues to thrive economically. Same thing I think of Texas. Legalize it, tax it and put the cops back after bad guys. Sure, you spend money to prevent trafficing and under age problems. Just my thinking.