DATY Tips and Tricks

I did not want to hijack phildo’s AUFD thread, but very interested in hearing from the lovely ladies some DATY tips and tricks that make their kitties purr. What are the things y’all love, like and/or dislike?
start with a Just shaved face and chin to being with
start with a Just shaved face and chin to being with Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Okay, after we make sure the provider has a shaved face and chin, then what?
Make sure you have a shaved face lol
then licks can begin ..

Okay, after we make sure the provider has a shaved face and chin, then what? Originally Posted by filbone
I like really soft and light..
Start from the top and work your way down..
I will give you directions from there if needed...

oh yea.. no biting.. I bite back.. Thanks!
Thanks Melannie and Gina!

So the “Don’ts” include no facial hair and no biting...

And the “Do’s” include starting slowly from the top, working downwards, and be prepared for coaching.

Sounds too easy... anything else?
Okay, after we make sure the provider has a shaved face and chin, then what? Originally Posted by filbone
Filbone ... That was funny!!

OP ... Good angle on this thread. Gonna have to keep an eye on it.
Chew the kitty like jerky.
Sounds like more women need to offer shaving supplies at the incall, right next to the mouthwash and Dixie cups.
No two women are going to be the same anymore than you guys are. Communication is key. Pay attention to your partners body language and/or verbal direction. No reason to be shy once you are naked and dining on one another.
Sounds like more women need to offer shaving supplies at the incall, right next to the mouthwash and Dixie cups. Originally Posted by TinMan
You mean she doesn't want to taste herself off my mustache? And isn't turned on by me coming up for air and seeing my beard glistening with her own juices? Surely she couldn't contain herself during a kiss and feeling half her face pressed against sopping wet hair.
Instead of going for the clit from the underside up, try it from above on the hood going down. For 20% or so this really does it for them. Might be that direct contact is too intense, But what do I know, I’m just a guy who loves to dine.

Also try using your lower lip occasionally in an upward motion so that it kind of catches on the clit as you move your lip up. Really does it for some women.

Finally they expect you to stop after their first O. Play around down there a bit and start again. They are often surprised, caught off guard, and come quickly a second time. If they are too sensitive for an immediate second round they will let you know.

I know this thread asked for answers by the ladies so I’ll go away now.

Seti
Dont forget to kiss the inner thighs..
Fingers too/two please.
No two women are going to be the same anymore than you guys are. Communication is key. Pay attention to your partners body language and/or verbal direction. No reason to be shy once you are naked and dining on one another. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
No truer words have ever been spoken. Shit it gets confusing. Right is left, left is right. Down just a bit. No just a little more to the right. I finally learn the spot on one lady and then try to memorize the secret code for another lady and then then I get confused as fuck and I can’t remember who wants what.

With tattoos being so popular I wish we could just mark the spot with a small x and be done with it.