La bare for the wife?

Hey girls,my wife and I went to a few strip clubs to have a little fun here lately but have come up empty. Yes the wife is picky, but I wasn't real happy either the last two times so we left early. The other night, after leaving Bucks, we drove in by La Bare. I told her, hell I ought to bring you there so you can have some fun. Got me thinking, do the girls get many "extras" there? Any you girls have knowledge? No, I don't want to know if any guys went and........
  • Crock
  • 10-02-2018, 09:28 AM
I don't know for sure, but I've been told that most of the dudes that strip play for the other team.
I went there 2 times and it was boring!! And yes most of the guys are playing for the other team and dont have eyes for the ladies. Maybe the OP should try going to a swingers club. DFW players is fun, collettes is good too.
Is she hot? I'll strip for her and give her extra. No tip needed either. Lol
Is she hot? I'll strip for her and give her extra. No tip needed either. Lol Originally Posted by DrBWC
That's why I hobby as little as I do. She's damn hot. 5'10" DD with a body just about identical to Aprill. If anyone was at Bucks last Saturday night, she was the blonde sitting at the bar as you enter from around 10-12:30. Maybe someone can attest to her looks.