Price inflation

Have you noticed the inflation of the girls lately? They use to be 250/300 now it’s 500 or better! I would rather see a lady twice for 500 then just one time! Where are all the reasonable ladies? What sites are y’all using ?
I will NEVER pay over 400. I prefer 300. It'd have to be a real special lady with some mad skills before I'd pay the 400.
Shit I haven’t seen 300 in awhile!! All these girls on tryst and pd our 400 plus
Some on Tryst have inflated rates to weed out the ones that playing games and not serious. I have seen 3 that have reasonably rates once you reach out to them with interest of making an appointment.
I looked on Tryst today, there are a couple that I would be interested in seeing but only at about half of what they had posted
I looked on Tryst today, there are a couple that I would be interested in seeing but only at about half of what they had posted Originally Posted by stellix
It is an unfortunate trend. There are some who bring an A game but still plenty of girls who will need a ride, ask you to pay for the room, and tell you they are out of covers while taking less than half that asking price if you catch them on the right day.

Some of them seem pretty busy when you can't get a text response for 2 or 3 days then are told maybe next week to get in for a session so somebody must be paying those prices
I've been watching girls advertising over on the 411 site, rates creeping up to $500, $600 and hour (or more). It's nuts there are guys willing to pay this.