Dallas Lunchtime SC’s

Never been a daytime guy, always night due to convenience but I’m going to be making a point to do some daytime play soon.
1. So first of all are they any places that have a free lunch buffet? Is that a thing? Maybe not.
2. Secondly, besides BD which I’m def doing, what location would you Rank #2 for daytime?
3. Third, I do not know but assuming that daytime girls are daytime girls for a reason. It’s slower so why work days instead of nights if I’m a working girl, has to be a reason I’m not working peak customer volume at night. Which leads me to my question, what type of girls work daytime?
Guessing maybe single moms using daycare? No night sitter options. Right?
The other thing comes to mind just lower quality looking girls that can’t compete and make any money at night when the hotties are out. Am I right?
Seems like maybe finding the hot single mom diamond in the rough day shift girl might be the unicorn opportunity in the SC world if I am thinking correctly and intrigues me to go treasure hunting.
I bet someone on here has their unicorn already. If you don’t want to share with everyone I get it but how about a PM to a help out a young rising star in the hobby?! Lol. No seriously anybody….sharing is caring.
Any info regarding 1 2 or 3 would be appreciated.

Also as an aside, the weekend I should look at differently than weekdays right? If so my questions pertain to weekdays during the day not weekends.
An answer to #3, College co-eds on summer break who are at the club with one of their high school girl-friends.
You didn't say what city you are in.
Yes, BD is a great lunch spot. Free food buffet with $3 cover. Tons of sexy girls willing to offer extras. For the most part, the cuban girls are hustlers and will try to upsell. Don't bother with the private rooms behind the stage, plenty of fun to be had upstairs, $20 per dance.
An answer to #3, College co-eds on summer break who are at the club with one of their high school girl-friends.
You didn't say what city you are in. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Wouldn’t have guessed that one if you are being serious. Anywhere in Dallas is fine. Even FW if fort worth the drive.
BD is the best in my opinion. Cheap cover, free decent buffet, and more girls than any other club. You get the full range of girls during the day. Extras are available just maybe not as easy as CB for instance but they are there. But the overall quality of the girls there is better.
If you want to make it over to Fort Worth Bucks Cab is the play. Decent stable of girls for dayshift. Extras are definitely available. They have decent food, but it's not free.
I do love me some Fort Worth strippers! They are a lot of fun. I’m going to have to make that official trip #2 after BDD.
Can extras be had at Bucks FW without the dance area buy? If I need to get, During day how much is that going to run me and even then maybe the basic seating area with no premium seating area upgrade would be sufficient with less people perhaps? What is your guys experience?
(Note never been there in long long time, just speaking from info I learned from this website).
  • jhin4
  • 06-29-2023, 01:18 PM
Thought I'd chime in with my thoughts on #3. A lot of times since there's fewer girls in the daytime you get a bigger share of the customers who do come in, even though yeah, overall, there's less of them. could be what you said, or night school or a second job at night or something. Also in my experience, it's not always lower quality girls, sometimes you can find a nice hot up-and-comer who has to kind of prove themselves in order to get on the nightshift (certainly some gems to be had there, but not the norm I guess). Also in some clubs, there are less girls in the daytime but there's also less management, definitely gotten cheaper dances occasionally due to not needing to give the house cut.

As for 2, if you read around on here you'll find Buck's FW is probably a solid pick for #2 dayshift, although personally I don't know as I don't get over to FW too often.
I’ve historically found weekday dayshift at BDD to be the best game in town. The talent level there was always very good. The hottest girls, especially single moms, can work there and make “night shift money” and be able to pick up their kids in the afternoon and live a normal work schedule. Dayshift there is not a step down in talent at all.

Dayshift gets more business men or retired guys with money to burn. Nightshift gets more of the drinking/party crowd that does not have the same spending power (for the most part). That’s my observation.
As to #3:

There are dancers who just don't like the night time customers. Yes, single mons are not uncommon, but thats not the only reason. And a smart, good dancer can make the same as a lot of night shift perfomers. There is a LOT of money dayshift because of the average customer that can be out at a strip club days.

I see some really hot women day shift.

Willow at The Lodge will match up well to any night shift perfromer

Kay or Dominique at Bucks Cab in Dallas are outstanding choices and very hot.

Too many to count at BDD day shift

Cabaret East gets them day shift but the turn over is high.

Not a regular at Bucks Ft Worth, but always good eye candy when I do go day shift.
  • rcusa
  • 06-30-2023, 11:41 AM
A general (not always) advantage to dayshift is that the customer may have a bit more advantage relative to the same customer during nightshift. This is often based on the number of people patronizing the club at various times, and may sometimes also be because the dayshift managers are not as strict. An example used to be Lipstick. It may have changed in the last several months; someone else can update if so. But as recently as late last year, ANYTHING was often available at Lipstick during the day, while the nightshift manager was a jerk to the dancers, and they wouldn't violate the rules against such activities.
  • rcusa
  • 06-30-2023, 11:43 AM
I read here on ECCIE about Bucks Cab FW being great in the early afternoon; however, my few visits during those times did not bear any good outcomes. I wonder if -- being a newcomer there, with generally clean-cut appearance, and not drinking alcohol -- the dancers assumed I might be working for the Man? Whatever, I got none of the activities which motivated my trek to FW.
I read here on ECCIE about Bucks Cab FW being great in the early afternoon; however, my few visits during those times did not bear any good outcomes. I wonder if -- being a newcomer there, with generally clean-cut appearance, and not drinking alcohol -- the dancers assumed I might be working for the Man? Whatever, I got none of the activities which motivated my trek to FW. Originally Posted by rcusa
I've spent more than a few afternoons there. Much of the time I just watch, looking for 1) new talent, 2) a sign that Payton or Kimmie finally realizes I'd give her my entire IRA for a romp in back

Seriously, I've seen all shapes, sizes and ages of dudes getting dragged back into VIP. As someone else said, it's much like shooting fish in a barrel.

I can think of about 3 girls that are almost always there ready and willing, but if you don't get on their dance card early you probably won't.

You must have hit it when the normal ratio of dancers ready to help you empty your wallet was off.

Try it again.
Dayshift is also a good time for guys to get away from their ladies and find some extra fun. Lots of white collar jobs in the area that would make lax lunch break totally feasible. When I worked in Irving, it was just a 10 min drive. And work didn't care/noticed if my lunch break went over 15mins once or twice a month.

I feel the staff is prepping for the evening bump so as long as you're not trouble they won't trouble you.