rebecca012704 is all FAKE 214-727-***7

met her on sugardaddyforme.com we set up two dates and she stood me up both times. came back later out of silence with some excuse about the first no sho but 2 is more than enough for me. 214-727-***7 [Do not post phone numbers of non-advertised ladies. - Staff]

not serious at all and just a scam

How is a civilian sugar baby standing you up count as an alert? Or is she a "pro" who is also advertising as a "SB"? (However, if she is not advertising as a "pro" I still fail to see how she rates an alert?)

Not trying to be a bunghole, but just do not understand how this counts as an alert?
moved to coed discussion.

Huck
How is a civilian sugar baby standing you up count as an alert? Or is she a "pro" who is also advertising as a "SB"? (However, if she is not advertising as a "pro" I still fail to see how she rates an alert?)

Not trying to be a bunghole, but just do not understand how this counts as an alert? Originally Posted by boo-boo bear
I agree.

This "provider" has no nick on this site, at least not using that nick, now I can see why the OP posted the info, but he should have prefaced it by saying, "For those of you who use the sugardaddyforme.com website, their is a member there who stood me up......................."

Sorry this happened but agree SB issues don't belong in a forum discussing prostitutes.

Since he posted her phone number in the thread title AND in his post, just call her up and ask for her side of the story.
Maybe she got busy heheee!
I've got 2 things to add to this thread.

1. She seems to have actually gotten in touch with him to try and settle the issue, so this hardly even needs to be reported as an NCNS - just a pissed off SD.

2. Can we all please stop posting on threads in the alert section whining that they are not "alert-worthy"? If you don't think it's properlly posted, just click the RTM button and let the mods decide. I'm just tired of every thread in "alerts" dissolving into a pissing match on whether it should really be there.

OK - I'm done whining for now.

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the ad council and your local wal-mart store.