Uh...do I know you?

So ladies and gents, have you ever shown up to an appointment only to find you know the person in real life? What did you do?
Get naked.
it happened more to me when I was a webcam chick
She was hot so I fucked her
I would be shocked but it is what it is and i would go thru with the session anyways......that is if he is willing hehee!
Ex-wife? if you pay, it probably costs less, certainly in terms of being able to walk away this time, than it costs to walk away from a marriage. Co-worker? WTF, you're paying, she's laying. No need for it to go further than that. Friend? Now that's a problem, especially if she's the wife of a friend of yours. What would Gonzo do? For all but reeeeaaaaalllly close friends, I'd probably hit it.
I taught school for years, went to a titty bar (after retirement of course), where I always use a fake name, for some reason. Had this gorgeous young lady come up to me and asked if I recognized her. Of course not. She then said she knew I wasn't using my real name. Duhhh! Turned out to be one of my ex students, all grown up. Oh, and nearly nekkid, of course. Needless to say, she had changed since 6th grade. Chose not to get dance (at that time, lol).
Yes it happened just the other day!! Meet with girl that was friends with my daughter in high school.. She said if it don't matter to you it don't to me, so we got naked and had a hell of a time!!
I had similar experience as Phrodo did....went to an upscale club in Dallas a couple decades ago to relax and check out the talent that night (jeeez, has it been that long, really?) and out on stage struts (to my surprise) "Tiffany". Well, Tiff a few yrs prior to this had been a classmate of mine back at State U (sat next to me in Chem Lab one semester). My jaw hit the floor because she was a total hottie (rival anything you'd see on the Victoria Secrets runway). She was always sweet & friendly to me back in college (but made it clear she had a BF back home and wasn't interested in dating.) And now here she was strutting her stuff to an Aerosmith song (I think)....anyway, she looked awesome and my dream of seeing her (almost) naked was coming true.
And I had no problem with accepting an untold number of lapdances from her the rest of that evening. It was fun to see her once again and we had lots of laughs while we caught up with each other's lives. Saw her numerous times afterwards at that same club and it was always a good time (until she "retired" after finally earning her degree and fading away into the "real world").
Heard a story once about a provider who opened the door to see her church choir director standing there.
I was out of town on business and ran into an HS classmate at a strip club. She was the party chick everyone had at least once. We had a good laugh since this happened in another state and what were the chances?

Still cost me $200 in tips and drinks, but it was a fun time. She swung by hotel later in the weekend for dinner to catch up properly. No sex involved tho... story of my life
  • Colby
  • 01-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Twice!!!

And had a great time both times!
Never happened to me. I would love it to happen someday
If it wasn't a relative, I'd possibly fuck him. That's fucking hot! And honestly who is going to say no to this?