Providers What's a good massage oil ?

I like giving a lil massage to the ladies I see and I'd like to know wha are some good massage oils .
I ordered one called Shungo it is an oil that when applied that when you blow on it it will heat up it sounded good so I ordered it but I would still like some suggestions.
Kama Sutra Oil. It comes in several flavors, tastes good and is water based. I have found most ladies prefer the Vanilla.
Where's Joanie when you need him?

You might want to ask dh about the GS03 he was experimenting with. Maybe he got all the negative side effects worked out by now.
neutrogena sesame seed oil is the BEST!
Kama Sutra Oil. It comes in several flavors, tastes good and is water based. I have found most ladies prefer the Vanilla. Originally Posted by seeker7

+10 on this one!!!!!
http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/s...ssage-oil.aspx

Weleda Arnica Massage Oil

I use this on several of my clients as well as myself. Works great on sore muscles after long runs or to simply relax tense muscles. Doesn't leave you greasy or oily, and is not overwelming in odor! Can be found at Whole Foods.
GSO3 has been given a "Top Secret" designation......I can no longer discuss it.
Thanks for the suggestions I will see how this Shungo works and if she doesn't like it I will try the others.
This will sound odd but Wet Platinum Premium Body Glide. It's silicone lube, but can be re-purposed into massage oil (and WD-40 for a squeaky door in a pinch). It doesn't get greasy, tacky, or really anything negative. It goes on smooth and feels great. I have both given massage and received with this and it's hands down my favourite.

A plain (unscented) mineral oil works great too.

Both of my suggestions are also fine for those with sensitive skin
This will sound odd but Wet Platinum Premium Body Glide. It's silicone lube, but can be re-purposed into massage oil (and WD-40 for a squeaky door in a pinch). It doesn't get greasy, tacky, or really anything negative. It goes on smooth and feels great. I have both given massage and received with this and it's hands down my favourite.

A plain (unscented) mineral oil works great too.

Both of my suggestions are also fine for those with sensitive skin Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Thanks Missy Mariposa May i also say your pics are well done and very erotic.
Whatever happened to using Wesson?
I got it wrong it's Shunga Oil the company makes some other things I gotten to where I want to spice up things BCD.
http://shunga.com/pages/en_home.asp?ctry=1
I might order this stuff also watch video at bottom of page
http://www.edenfantasys.com/shunga-m...oys-dvds-25316
thanks for the advice. I also been wondering what is the best massage oil
neutrogena sesame seed oil is the BEST! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's very good I tried it and it's not too oily .
Giving a women a massage I have found out really arouses a women .
Now my hot oil massage candle came in along with the Cherry flavored aphrodisiac oil also came in .
I just need a provider to try them on.