Club for couples needed

I have a very frisky female friend coming to town for a night or two in a couple of months. She loves sex but is not into fetishes or bdsm. Neither of us has done multiple partners. She has asked me to plan an exciting trip for her. I had thought about taking her to the VIP area of a men's club but a couple's club sounds much better. Searching the forum I've found Temptation, Wishs and Club Cave. I've never been to one, and while I've read what each's website says but don't know anything else.

If there are others I appreciate hearing about them or anything else.

Note: I haven't seen a provider in a while so I don't have Premium Access so please msg me for private communications.

Thanks
The Mystery Zone is the best swingers club. *It's open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. *Its in the north *side of town. PM me if you want details. *Have fun.*
The Mystery Zone is by far the most upscale and best swingers club in Houston. Temptations has closed down. Cave and Envy are both on premises as Wishes is not. You can google them all to see days and cost...............Have Fun!
ditto....Mystery Zone is a class act!

have fun!!

http://www.themysteryzone.com/
Ooh Club Cave hell yes !! As for Mystery Zone Ive never been but I heard its pretty hot...its a toss up babe
I've been to The Mystery Zone and like it. Could some who've been to TMZ and Club Cave comment on how Club Cave is different/matches up?
To me TMZ is a cut above, from the decor, mgmt, and clientele. It is more of a LifeStyle club verses Cave which is more of a fuck club, Meaning to me that The Mystery Zone is a place you want to go time and time again, were Cave is a only when you want a nasty one time fuck. Also I know cave changed policy were they are refusing entry if they dont think you are HWP or dressed to their liking, Check out web sites of both. To each his own.............Have Fun!
cool--lets hit the mystery zone when I visit!!
Ive never been to a couples club! i wanna go!
I am always looking for a woman that would like to go. PM me if interested and we can discuss details.
Is mystery zone a fuck on premises location?
Yes The Mystery Zone is a BYOB club so yes you can FUCK there.............

Hell yeah Dallas, we can get our grove on and then get our rocks off......cant wait sugar!!

More the merrier, we can post when were gonna and everyones invited.............