Question out of Morbid Curiousity

This is how my mind works lol ---- yes u donate for the detachable strings so,,,and the amazing abilities of slurp

but my q is

Has anyone ever had some adult sized fun in which your playmate...
passes out?
has full body tremors during the o?
legs actually are so weak after nuts that walking would be unheard of
had someone say "my heart" or the like

anyway
has full body tremors during the o? Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Happened to me on several occasions, most recently with Alyssa Nicole in Dallas. But Bianca Page did that to me a few times. And so did Ashley Anders.
Tremors.... Yeah I think I had a particular girl do that to me here recently. I needed the door jamb to hold me up lol.

She knows who she is
I don't think any provider would like a client to "come and go" at the same time. especially if its your incall. How do you explain that to 911?

I'm sure its happened in the past to more than one provider and as our population ages, its liable to happen again. Perhaps some legal minds can throw out suggestions for you girl scouts who want to always be prepared (and are paranoid).

If I was a provider I would be scared of some guy passed out for this reason.
legs actually are so weak after nuts that walking would be unheard of Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Quite the opposite. Nutted and kicked me in the chest & I'm a small guy. So I was the one that ended up on the floor.
  • Seedy
  • 02-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Yep, happens all the time, weak in the knees, dizzy, (I'm fucking dizzy anyway LOL). And if I crap out, I can't think of a better way to go....LMAO
Every nut I get is like that...Aren't yours?

http://youtu.be/sWzZYOEvnZY
im sorry but talking tom was definitely a hooktard w/ grand amounts of ridiculousness

my favorite part was when he died -- it reminded me of this time in drama club or some shit

bravo

hotard here thought above was actually something that formed in my membrane about 427am ??

the rest of the question

how did it make u feel when someone could not walk or really needed u not to pull out all the stops on ur kink ... because well

Yowzers hit the right spot -- uhm you dont have keep breathing, but you have to breathe here
Didn't LRR actually fuck a client to death?
Nelson Rockerfeller died while screwing his secretary. Elvis Presley died while taking a dump. Just an observation.
Side Note

#11 wearing a secretary outfit taking notes and s**king your c***
#12 Sucking your c*** while you barbeque

Neither of which you are allowed to pass out during lol please kind pervs.sir
Now that you mention it, yes, I have had several females have those reactions.
Now that you mention it, yes, I have had several females have those reactions. Originally Posted by texxanguy
Yeah, me too.
It happens to me sometimes, but it happens to the chick I'm doing more often.
My GF has those convulsions for 20 minutes after an O, then sleeps for hours.
She becomes a quivering mess (ala JN).
Didn't LRR actually fuck a client to death? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I don't about that.... but I did see the defibrilator she kept handy during her sessions.... So I believe there was at least a close call.
Nelson Rockerfeller died while screwing his secretary.... Originally Posted by pipeman1
I beg your pardon. Ms. Marshack was an aide. She was "aiding" him. That's all.