Gents, for the love of Pete!

PLEASE do NOT post a girl's phone number on your review IF SHE DOESN'T advertise it here/on her P411/or website. Gosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
MODS - Please help! Thnx!

Sorry, Italiana ...

I know exactly what you mean!

It gets wearisome having to troll our own reviews to make sure certain info isn't openly shared and is promptly edited.

Guys, seriously. How would you like it if your private contact info was posted all over the web? Please be sure to read our profiles, showcases, websites and ads thoroughly. A lot of ladies like myself and Italiana don't put our phone numbers out there for many reasons.

If you don't know or can't find the info that addresses it, please ask!

Geez! It's a major pain in the ass having to do constant damage control!

I hope you have a better day, Italiana and y'all! The weekend will eventually roll back around ...

I do not mind if the ladies discuss my legendary tainted skills of chewing while daty and my 1.3" of dangling death.
I totally understand, Princess, but who is Pete?
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2013, 08:42 PM
seems too complicated.....

Now that you've called public attention to it let the masses go write it down.
love Pete.... um no!
PLEASE do NOT post a girl's phone number on your review IF SHE DOESN'T advertise it here/on her P411/or website. Gosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
MODS - Please help! Thnx!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Girl, I feel ya.
Who is responsible for the advertisement on Adult Search?
  • hd
  • 06-19-2013, 06:57 AM
for the love of Pete!
I totally understand, Princess, but who is Pete?
appearently he's quite the lover!
SweetAterPie - I have NO idea. I didn't post that ad.

Matador - Thank YOU!!
ItalianaPrincess if you'll just love on me a bit... you can call me Pete all you want!

see...I'm a giver
IP it's your fault and you deserve a spanking. I dont mind doing the tough job. It's out the playbook of Provider 101 is to tell gents you don't care if you get a review or not. IMHO you should always assume a gent will review hence you should have some suggestions locked and ready to go at the end of a session or during pillow talk etc etc etc . For example you can say Hey it is no pressure to review me or not but if you are going to review please don't put XYZ. I will include myself alot of times we like to fill out the form with accurate information. But if we have a gentle reminder of what you would like, I am sure most will comply. Yes you still have guys who will forget but for the most part it works.
IP, when I first saw your thread, I thought you left the "r" off. :-)

You are right. Information you make available after screening is not to be made public. However, instead of drawing attention to the review (yep, the phone number is there), it could have been more discrete to have the poster and you contact the mods for a fix.

I hope no inconvenience comes from the mistake.
1.3 inches of dangling death....... holy hell, that's funny, don't care who you are!!!
1.3 inches of dangling death....... holy hell, that's funny, don't care who you are!!! Originally Posted by oktickler

What is funny about that? Now working with taint can make me giggle.