Recommendation for incalls in Dallas please

Hi I will be visiting Dallas starting this coming Monday couple days a week and i would like some advise in about what area should I pick my incall. i would love if you are specific and tell me the names of the hotels that are good to work but also are nice. Thanks a lot, i hope finally meet all the nice guys from the Big D
YES !!! There is a Fucktard God !!
Popular areas include (1) Market Center & 35 or (2) NDT & GBT. So the question is whether you'd prefer to be closer to downtown or if you'd rather be closer to the Addison area.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of PMs with specific suggestions.
Galleria Area = 635 & NDT (north dallas toll)
Addison area = NDT & Beltline (near Midway) Alot of resturants here.
North Dallas = North Dallas Toll & George Bush is also a good area
Plano = Preston & George Bush (Close to IHOP for breakfast)

Maybe some of the ladies will PM you and give you the name's of hotel's in these area's, and which ones are provider friendly. Also check priceline for great rates.

CG
Bella you are always welcome at my place in Dallas.....
North Dallas!!! Contact me
LOL TexasCowboy and I think alike! I have a nice big, comfortable bed big enough for both of us Bella! Good Vodka and Merlot too. But, seriously any place in North Dallas, Addison or Plano along the Tollway or near the Galleria.
If you're going to be doing this on a weekly basis, you might consider mixing it up some. Say, one week in galleria area, next in market center, etc. That allows you to maximize your coverage, as there are some guys like me that can't get to the north Dallas area, but can see someone at or near downtown.
How lucky are we!!!!
If you're going to be doing this on a weekly basis, you might consider mixing it up some. Say, one week in galleria area, next in market center, etc. That allows you to maximize your coverage, as there are some guys like me that can't get to the north Dallas area, but can see someone at or near downtown. Originally Posted by TinMan
Very good advice TinMan.

Bella, I am loving your new AD sweetie:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=797670

I can't wait to see your new AD for DALLAS
I also noticed you extended your hours

CG
Finally I got it!!! See you guys Monday...
Thanks for all the advice, i really appreciated
WISH ME LUCK!!!