Laptop Barter

I have received a nice brand new laptop through my work, which I do not plan on using. If any are interested in a barter, please PM me OR for faster/better communication email or Yahoo chat with me (guszebo9@yahoo.com). I will give specifications then.
Elisabeth raises hand ... oh, pick me! Pick me!
This is a great idea
My laptop just croked....;( I'm in if your interested.

XXOO's,
Lindsay Lee
http://lindsaylee.yolasite.com
You will probably get a lot of requests on this. If you are like me and you hate to tell a lovely lady no, may I suggest that you see if the ladies are open for a "laptop timeshare plan"?

Good Luck
  • jfred
  • 01-13-2010, 12:36 PM
guszebo, you might want to consider how you are going to barter a (what?) $2000 laptop for a $200 session.

There are ladies around who are absolutely trustworthy. But there are many stories of gents who paid in advance (which is what you'll be doing if you hand over that device) and regretted it.
jfred,

And there are some of us who are completely trustworthy. Some of us who would never consider cheating anyone out of anything. I do understand he needs to do his homework on that subject before hand. But if he did choose me to barter that laptop for he would be completely satisfied.
  • jfred
  • 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM
...There are ladies around who are absolutely trustworthy. But... Originally Posted by jfred
Starr, I think we're in agreement about the general composition of our community.
jfred...... I apologize for not reading that part in the first place. I'm so glad that we agree.
Thanks to all of you who PMed and left posts in the thread with advice. It is hard to decide with whom to trade (I wish I had 10 laptops). I am trying to be careful after having paid a girl's power bill last year and then never seeing her, so reputation is a key factor. If you have contacted me, I have not made any decisions yet.

Thanks!
sure hope you dont have to account for that laptop if you get layed off .... might turn to an expensive barter if the company makes you pay it back .
sure hope you dont have to account for that laptop if you get layed off .... might turn to an expensive barter if the company makes you pay it back . Originally Posted by LaStang
Not an issue, but it was good you mentioned it.
Thanks to all of you who PMed and left posts in the thread with advice. It is hard to decide with whom to trade (I wish I had 10 laptops). I am trying to be careful after having paid a girl's power bill last year and then never seeing her, so reputation is a key factor. If you have contacted me, I have not made any decisions yet.

Thanks! Originally Posted by guszebo9
Maybe you should sell it to get the money.....
Do not do it. Been there done that. It did not work out.
Get all the sessions in advance before handing over the laptop. It's amazing how girls can "forget" all about you once the laptop is in their hands. Or how many times they will cancel for a "paying" client even though you might be owed several more sessions. Once you hand it over, don't plan on seeing the girl again so make sure you have all that you want from her before that.