Thinking there are some men that need to be schooled on a few things about women ;)

Ok, so I'm never on the board because of all the irrelevant drama that occurs. Have a question for providers and hobbiest both. If a woman masturbates and cums or cums while getting DATY......wouldn't there be cream/cum coming out of her if you have intercourse afterwards? I personally know the answer, because I'm a woman and have been having sex for a VERY LONG TIME!!! It seems that some men are completely dumbfounded by this. So I just want to get others opinions on this, please And thank you.
  • jwood
  • 12-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Don't think it happens with all women. I need to experience more women to see exactly what the % is.
Yo Carly, Are u coming to Dallas soon.? U posed your question in Dallas. I do not know the answer.Please tell me or show me
Carly, I think that questions requires you to cum to Dallas and have various guys try you out so we get a good statistical sample. What do you think? Let me know when.
Well Gents..I'm here. Going to be here for a few more days Its just funny to me how these armature hobbiest don't know women's reactions to things. We cum just as men cum. I know its not the exact same...lol. We may not have as much cum that comes out of us.....but we have fluids too!!!! Sometimes its creamy, sometimes its clear. We as women are going to be different. I greatly appreciate yal's feed back
Ok, so I'm never on the board because of all the irrelevant drama that occurs. Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
You mean this kind of drama? http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=12 (link to entire thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265073&highlight=)

How's Mike?

Been to Colorado lately?

Oh, and yeah, I love that creamy stuff. Lets me know I've done my job, even if that's not particularly high on my list of priorities during P4P moments.
My squirt cum is clear. My regular cum is a little more creamy. Sometimes I have even felt as though I came but end up drier than when I started....

My best guess would be any and all of the above depending on a number of factors. ???

Did I win??
My squirt cum is clear. My regular cum is a little more creamy. Sometimes I have even felt as though I came but end up drier than when I started....

My best guess would be any and all of the above depending on a number of factors. ???

Did I win?? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
HAHA....yes, you won Thank you for your input!!! Much appreciated!!! I've had the same.....both depending on how long its been since the last time I had an orgasm...and how good and hard the orgasm is
You mean this kind of drama? http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=12 (link to entire thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265073&highlight=)

How's Mike?

Been to Colorado lately?

Oh, and yeah, I love that creamy stuff. Lets me know I've done my job, even if that's not particularly high on my list of priorities during P4P moments. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
YES!!!!! THAT DRAMA!!!!!! HAHA!!!! The father of my children is doing wonderful. Thanx for asking Been doing the Mr. Mom thing and getting a lil impatient about me retiring. I plan on retiring between March and May and we have major plans for our future...TOGETHER I haven't been to Colorado since last summer and it was WAAAAYYYY too hot!!! Too many providers over crowded the city and caused a lot of problems, so i'm giving it a break out there. Too many chances to take out there. Nope. I'm smart enough to know better...lol.
HAHA....yes, you won Thank you for your input!!! Much appreciated!!! I've had the same.....both depending on how long its been since the last time I had an orgasm...and how good and hard the orgasm is Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
Yay!!! Let's all cum!!!! All over Carly!!!! I don't even know SexxxyCarly and I wanna cum all over her avatar! Or at the very least watch a big ol' load spunk it up! That is one saucy ass you got their, lady!! Drama or not!
YES!!!!! THAT DRAMA!!!!!! HAHA!!!! The father of my children is doing wonderful. Thanx for asking Been doing the Mr. Mom thing and getting a lil impatient about me retiring. I plan on retiring between March and May and we have major plans for our future...TOGETHER I haven't been to Colorado since last summer and it was WAAAAYYYY too hot!!! Too many providers over crowded the city and caused a lot of problems, so i'm giving it a break out there. Too many chances to take out there. Nope. I'm smart enough to know better...lol. Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
Well, fuck.

That fish ain't bitin'....

Well played.

I gotta buy some new bait....
Yay!!! Let's all cum!!!! All over Carly!!!! I don't even know SexxxyCarly and I wanna cum all over her avatar! Or at the very least watch a big ol' load spunk it up! That is one saucy ass you got their, lady!! Drama or not! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Awww, thank you, hunny I've already clicked on your showcase....WOWZERS!!!!
Well, fuck.

That fish ain't bitin'....

Well played.

I gotta buy some new bait.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Oh hunny, I'm sorry. Shame on me...that I've grown up and don't fall into negativity. I'm not worried about past BS. Notice how many FLAWLESS reviews I've had recently, my dear? What I've notice about eccie and why I've chosen to pretty much stay away from irrelevant posts....there are more PUSSYS & DRAMA QUEENS than there are actual ladies/providers. You proved my point by trying to put the bait out. shame, shame on you, sweet heart I have more credibility than what any review, complaint, post or rant could even amount to. Before you continue being a drama queen.....maybe you should catch up on my reviews my dear. Thank you for your input, and thank you for reposting a link from 2 years ago. Such a big boy you are. Hope you holiday was super blessed
Oh hunny, I'm sorry. Shame on me...that I've grown up and don't fall into negativity. I'm not worried about past BS. Notice how many FLAWLESS reviews I've had recently, my dear? What I've notice about eccie and why I've chosen to pretty much stay away from irrelevant posts....there are more PUSSYS & DRAMA QUEENS than there are actual ladies/providers. You proved my point by trying to put the bait out. shame, shame on you, sweet heart I have more credibility than what any review, complaint, post or rant could even amount to. Before you continue being a drama queen.....maybe you should catch up on my reviews my dear. Thank you for your input, and thank you for reposting a link from 2 years ago. Such a big boy you are. Hope you holiday was super blessed Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
Ahh, there's hope for this little expedition yet.

Guess I better unpack my gear and get comfortable all over again. We could be here a while....
Ahh, there's hope for this little expedition yet.

Guess I better unpack my gear and get comfortable all over again. We could be here a while.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You obviously didn't read my post. I simply responded to your drama politely There is nothing else to be said. Geeze, is it possible to stay on topic??? Your either "LL, Lazuras Long or a mini, wanna be LL. Either way, have a great night, hunny Thanx for giving me a laugh. Now you can excuse yourself if you can't stay on topic. Point Proven...LOL "There are more PUSSYS & DRAMA) Queens here than ladies and providers. To the rest....Thank you for your input. opinions & experiences. They are greatly appreciated. Hope everyone had a great holiday...and lots of rest afterwards....lol