Jacuzzi suite suggestions for N. Dallas/Galleria and FTW?

I'm hoping some of y'all might be able to help me.

I'm planning a visit to DFW, and would like to find a jacuzzi suite hopefully in or near the Galleria and then also a jacuzzi suite in FTW.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to PM me with your suggestions.

Thanks so much.

Annie
Annie you planning a hot party?
Do sites like Priceline allow you to search for specific amenities? I do know the hotel on NE highway and shady trail next to the mens club has suites with hot tubs. Though it has been a few years since I have been there
The only hotel I know of now is Zaza. There used to be a cheap Days Inn by the old cowboys staduim that had a jacuzzi. I stayed in it by chance when i was still married and we went to a Redskins game. This was years ago though. Not sure if its still there.
Last time I stayed at Hotel Palomar, ny room had a two person jacuzzi. It was a suite and very nice. Not sure the price point, though.
I've never stayed at the Palomar. Lucky! Lol
Hotel Palomar has nice Jacuzzi tub rooms. I agree with LilMynx.
Double post
Zaza's had a mini stage with a stripper pole too.

Go Broncos!
check w/ either the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas-Addison or the Hampton Inn Dallas-Addison.
they are both on Beltway in Addison, east of Midway and south of Belt Line Rd.

years ago, i was in one of them and there was a triangular shaped jacuzzi tub in the room. not enclosed room or wall separating it from the bedroom area.
tho looking at both hotels' photos, i dont see any rooms w/ jacuzzis.

------------------------------
however, after a bit more websearching, hotels.com listed this on the Holiday Inn Express page.
"1 King Bed Ste With Jacuzzi Nonsmoking"

and found this one in Ft Worth
http://www.innsuites.com/catch/trini...guestrooms.php

this search using google returned websites where i got the answers above.
"hotels addison jacuzzi in the room""
You really need to visit the room. Many hotels have jacuzzi tubs. It's a bathtub with jets. Max two people. There are some that have real jacuzzi tubs in them. Ones that can hold 4-6 people. Now we're talking.
Thanks so much for the suggestions, yall! I really appreciate it.
This was a very informative thread! Thanks for asking the question. Have fun!
The only 2 places I know of that have jacuzzi tubs in them....

1. Super 8 in Richardson. Yeah.. it has a tub, but its very "low rent"... if you know what I mean.

2. Best Western out in NRH on 183. Still a little on the lower scale of things, but the rooms are very lovely.. I'd go back there, even though I'm not a fan of outside doors.
If you do a Google search, you'll find a few others.