My challenge! Updates!

I may have been very quite on the board lately but with only 2 days left of my MSOG challenge here are the updates as promised..
1st Place: Aam71982 (5 in one hour)
2nd Place: thefireman (4 in one hour)

As promised the winner will win a free 30 mins FBSM appt but I'm thinking these two boys deserve a round of internet applause!!!
I'm thinking 2nd place deserves something as well. Not quite sure what yet... Ideas are being accepted.
XOXO
Jillian
seems like a BnG would be a proper second place.
I
1st Place: Aam71982 (5 in one hour)
2nd Place: thefireman (4 in one hour) Originally Posted by Jillian Price
geez
...not sure i would want that published. bet their SO's are not so thrilled.
I doubt their SO would be thrilled they are on this site in the first place. But, where all respect to them is due, they knew these standings would be posted when they contacted me about the challenge.
seems like a BnG would be a proper second place. Originally Posted by mojo34

That does seem proper second place! Any other thoughts or anyone else agree?
Ya BnG seems fair.

15min cap sounds appropriate to me because,

I mean the fireman did fire off 4 in an hour : )

Bam!
Pardon me if I may... is this challenge you speak of 5 pops in one hour????? or 5 pops until he tapped out?
Please elaborate as medically, some of us are shaking our heads
Ya good point, macbeth1000,

Doesn't it get raw?

I mean, ok just to be scientific I'll set a timer and try this on myself tonight.

Will report back. Hey this is like TOFTT too right?
I think I could beat the first place.
Lol should've posted this sooner but yes 5 in one hour and you'd have to ask him muffin. But also looking forward to hearing how this little experiment works on yourself.
I think I could beat the first place. Originally Posted by 540im
If you're up for the challenge I am as well. you only have two days to beat them!
Where they in quick succession or evenly spaced. I am not saying it didnt happen but I just want to get my mind wrapped around this phenomena. When was the first pop at how many seconds or minutes in and then the next and are you sure it was all done if so within an hour or was this fabricated as a marketing gimmick.

If this happened kudos to the super humans or more appropriately kudos to the Miss as you must have mad skills to bring this type of chemically reaction this frequent in men that isnt medically natural or even medically advised as being normal. Kudos anyway, other providers should take notes.
This is not a marketing gimmick. Yes it is true. It was different for both if them in matter of time between pops and time before first pop also varied. It was different for both of these fine gentlemen.
You didnt really answer my question but nevermind kudos on this great feat.
Marketing bullshit...Or maybe these "winners" are two pump chumps or 20 year old virgins.