Question for the ladies DATY vs SEX ?

Just wondering if more women have bigger/better orgasms from oral sex or from sexual intercourse?
This actually depends on how the lady is stimulated. Some of us are stimulated more through clitoral and some with g-spot.
Personally, I have cum stronger from g-spot (which is also the place which causes squirting). Clit is more for foreplay, not orgasm for me.
But as I said it depends on the lady.
I'm all about penetration combined with clitoral stimulation.
It's all about the penetration baby, unless it's about something else.

I'm always complaining, in a light tone (somewhat teasingly), that intercourse is becoming obsolete. In fact, I presented a topic about it some time ago.

I like intercourse. So many men, while enthusiastic, aren't really good with oral sex. Some are phenomenal. But for those of us who are rather sensitive "down there" it's important to note that everyone is different.

Some women like to be chewed on. I do not.

Good question, though. My client base is getting so much younger and younger. And when they see me, they're looking for something completely different, which I give to them with complete joy.

But I miss seeing men MY age and having a true GFE type encounter. It's getting rarer and rare for me. Drats! I like the kissing and teasing and cuddling and touching all over. Then, if we're able to have intercourse, that's even better!!!

Anyone interested in that?
Women do not have orgasms.
Taint true.
Read Elizabeth Whisper's post, completely agree with her. Sometimes the cuddling and exploration is so stimulating, makes the sex more fun.
I think I just got my period.
I like to give a great bbbj then get daty then some more bbbj then cowgirl and after that it's 50/50 i'll pop in less than 30sec lol
I like to give a great bbbj then get daty then some more bbbj then cowgirl and after that it's 50/50 i'll pop in less than 30sec lol Originally Posted by Madison May
I'd like to test this method out with you some time. Lol
Taint true. Originally Posted by Sierra977
The female orgasm is an urban legend started by Gloria Steinem in the 60's so women can keep men down.
So, oral is not sex?

Wow, Bill Clinton was right!
Ladies - 2 things to keep in mind.....

Not campaigning for BBFS but for many of us, CFS doesn't do the trick. While it may feel good for a little while, lots of us can't ring a bell while covered. Secondly, DATY after CFS usually tastes pretty foul due to the odor of the condom possibly worsened by the taste of the lube from the cover.

So for me, most of my dates are BBBJ and DATY only. I hear this is quite common. Also, my hobbying hours tend to be after noon or 6PM, so I'm seldom a ladies 1st date of the day. Again, resulting in dryness from CFS before my date. I know lube helps but I much prefer DATY w/o the presence of lube. Finally, DATY provides me much more intimacy. I guess it's because she can lay back and imagine that I'm Brad Pitt so she's more apt to hold hands or act like I'm a BF for a few minutes. After a few years of being single, that's about the closest I'll probably get to an intimate relationship.....60 min at a time.
I'll remember this the next time we meet Madi!

I like to give a great bbbj then get daty then some more bbbj then cowgirl and after that it's 50/50 i'll pop in less than 30sec lol Originally Posted by Madison May