How do Studios work?

Fellow mongers -

I have a naive question. How do studios like Relax etc work? They seem to have cute girls - but only for $200. What are the do's and don'ts of a Studio? How does it all work?

Hurricane
1) Get screened (Barbie's, Kendra's and Relax require it, I believe).
2) Call and make an appointment.
3) Show up at the appointed time.
4) Leave the money in an envelope on the table.
5) Have fun. If you've done your research, you know what kind of fun to expect.
6) Hug her and thank her for the bottle of water she gives you.
7) Leave with a smile on your face.
Maybe I'm missing something but the reviews I've read are L2 only.
Maybe I'm missing something but the reviews I've read are L2 only. Originally Posted by johnclark
Yes - And they only charge $200 / hr. What am I missing? When we meet the girl, do we discuss services and pay additional?
Some reviews say charge is 300.
Yes - And they only charge $200 / hr. What am I missing? When we meet the girl, do we discuss services and pay additional? Originally Posted by hurricane786
You gotta do a little dance. Bring more than the quoted donation. Once you get to the pint where each of you knows that the other is no legal risk, inquire about upgrades. She'll either say yes or no. It can be a somewhat difficult question to ask, but s) she's heard it before, and b) if you've done your research on that particular girl, you will already know the answer to the question. If she says yes, she'll probably quote a price. At that point, you either agree or try to negotiate.
Read the reviews in the Studio forum. Everything you need to know is in them.