Encounter: DARA DARA DARA!!!!! I finally met THE ONE! She is the true "America's No 1 Sweetheart"

tDate: early april, 2019
Name: Dara-Malaika -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92860
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: NW Austin
Activities: Oh Baby! How can I count the many ways of pure PLEASURE?
DFK, EROTIC BBBJ/BLS, A whirl of CFS!
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, mid length,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'2, body is a solid build of sensual curves. nicely done MM tits,
110lbs..... Piercings: Ears Tattoos:A Few Grooming: Bare

Recommendation: Yes, OMG YES!
Ha, told ya, she is out of this world and a super star in the Hobby Universe (and beyond) !
Aside from what F2C managed to mumble, Dara has consistently been one of the top providers in ATX for years and many consider her to be Austin’s #1 Sweetheart.

Glad you finally listened to your friends and made it over to her place for a mind-blowing experience. She will totally change your mind about GFE expectations going forward and you now have a new standard to compare others...
Wow she looks hot as fuck, and sounds fucking amazing! Can someone PM me her rate please? Would very much appreciate it!
Aside from what F2C managed to mumble, Dara has consistently been one of the top providers in ATX for years and many consider her to be Austin’s #1 Sweetheart.

Glad you finally listened to your friends and made it over to her place for a mind-blowing experience. She will totally change your mind about GFE expectations going forward and yo u now have a new standard to compare others... Originally Posted by RustyBalls
RB, Dara is THE GFE STANDARD for sure!
Have not been there but very interested. If it’s possible to distinguish one skill set that sets her apart from the others, what might that be?
You Johns are so funny when you act like you never had pussy before.
You Johns are so funny when you act like you never had pussy before. Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
Looks to me that you have no idea of what ULTIMATE pussy is like and likely never will! Your loss!
Looks to me that you have no idea of what ULTIMATE pussy is like and likely never will! Your loss! Originally Posted by gowithit
Actually, I've seen her in 2011 when she was really 30 years old.
Wow she looks hot as fuck, and sounds fucking amazing! Can someone PM me her rate please? Would very much appreciate it! Originally Posted by Andrewatx
Check out one of her postings where you will find her current rates and services listing in her signature block.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2569869&highlight=

Many of the more business-savvy providers have learned that they may post rates/services there consistent with eccie guidelines.

Thanks for the info RustyBalls much appreciated
Actually, I've seen her in 2011 when she was really 30 years old. Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
She is closer to 40. Also she's not part Asian as some has stated in reviews even though she can pass for mixed. She's 100% Latina.
She is closer to 40. Also she's not part Asian as some has stated in reviews even though she can pass for mixed. She's 100% Latina. Originally Posted by LngHrn2019
Whats your regular board name rather than this 1 post alt of yours?
I need to see Dara too! I’m intrigued
Does it matter? Am I saying something that's incorrect? PBG saw her in 2011 but his account was created in 2014. So what? Is he saying something that's wrong? And to answer your question, this is my regular account. I've been off the boards for over a year now.

Whats your regular board name rather than this 1 post alt of yours? Originally Posted by gowithit