URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=424926
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Near Coit and GBT.
Activities: Massage, LFK, Titty play, HJ, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long well kept sandy blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brooke is about 5'4" tall, with big natural titties. She has blue eyes and nice soft untanned skin. She is of Milfy physique, and knows how to use it. Very flexible and outstanding hygiene.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ktst
  • 12-14-2020, 10:17 PM
How much for the fs pkg?
L1- 200, L2 - 250, L3- 300. Sometimes she runs specials. She doesn't advertise much anymore, has a pretty good regular client list. Last ad I saw from her was on RR.
Damn shit's getting expensive. 2 bills for a rub and tug? F, even if it's really good that's getting out of hand.
Nice lady but EXPENSIVE for the level of service. She does give a really good massage, but $250 for L2 or $300 for L3 on a massage table? Pass.
Nice lady but EXPENSIVE for the level of service. She does give a really good massage, but $250 for L2 or $300 for L3 on a massage table? Pass. Originally Posted by NotPlaying
exactly
She is hot and in my area so if I can catch a special I’d definitely visit her.

Good review
Nice lady but EXPENSIVE for the level of service. She does give a really good massage, but $250 for L2 or $300 for L3 on a massage table? Pass. Originally Posted by NotPlaying

If you'll pass how do you know she gives a "really good massage"???
If you'll pass how do you know she gives a "really good massage"??? Originally Posted by tophat42
Good point, given the way I wrote the post. I saw her when she was running a $50 off special and had a massage only session.
From time to time she will run a $50 off special on L1, L2, and L3. She usually sends a text to her regulars when she runs this special. All are more reasonabley priced when you apply the special. Hell yeah baabeee!!