Encounter: nope Addison will not be doing it for me

User ID: -
Date: 09/21/22
Name: Addison Girl next door
Phone: 850-465-7608
Email Address: dont know
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...-/323054260591
City: pensacola
State: Florida
Address: pine forrest rd area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: HJ, Just the head, licking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde below shoulders, says 35,
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pics are her filtered and old, mommy damage and really plain no butt
Recommendation: No
I've been texting her a bit today. Tempted to send her a cropped screenshot from the ros and ask why she is currently lying to me.
I've been texting her a bit today. Tempted to send her a cropped screenshot from the ros and ask why she is currently lying to me. Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
You get a response ??
Gentlemen here is a reminder

#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
You get a response ?? Originally Posted by Belfrybat
I didn't do it. Was tempted. I just ceased communication with her. Not worth it.