ISO Provider

Hello everyone! I’ll be visiting from out of town next month and I’m looking for a lady that provides prostate and/or pegging services.
Hello everyone! I’ll be visiting from out of town next month and I’m looking for a lady that provides prostate and/or pegging services. Originally Posted by Shield
Two ladies I can think of right off the bat are:

Smurfydoesdallas (Pegging+Prostate)

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=52705

Sherry of DFW (Prostate Massage)

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971

I haven't met Smurfy but I've heard only amazing things about her. She is very highly recommended.

I've met Sherry of DFW and had a great time with her.

Whoever you decide to meet, I suggest you contact them this month and get the screening out of the way so when you get in town, you can meet them real quick! Welcome to Dallas!
Thanks Very Clean! I guess I should also note I’ll be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Keep the suggestions coming!
Stephanie1
Thanks for the suggestion Naughtyandbad! If anyone else knows some please keep them coming. I’m trying to schedule an appointment to make my trip to Dallas memorable!
I’m available and I have toys!
If only there was an ISO section, or a list of providers that provide pegging services!
If only there was an ISO section, or a list of providers that provide pegging services! Originally Posted by needingmilking
or...a Search button
Shield, might also ask in the "Another Realm" forum (listed on eccie home page).

also, what part of dallas - ft wroth?
dfw is a a big FUCKING area! (pun intended).
and traffic here can be a bitch (no pun intended).

so, regardless of where you put your request, you might want to state where you're willing to drive or where the provider would need to go for an outcall (closest major cross-streets is sufficient).

and most importantly, do you due diligence. or you'll get fucked and not in a deliteful way :^} (pun intended)

good luck in getting your delites!

for example, i recently consulted w/ two of ft worth's oral queens.
they're both 50+ miles from my home.
Thanks for the advice pmdelites! I’ll try to be more specific in my inquiries.
You might get more responses from the ladies if you were to post in the Requests and ISO - Dallas forum.
Hello Ms. Laura, thanks for the advice! I posted here in the CO-ED because I noticed this forum gets way more traffic than the other one, however, I will definitely give it a try! Thanks!