Relax Spa in Westport is gone

Happened to be driving past today and saw the sign removed, and interior cleaned out. The end of an era.
Where were they located
715 Westport Rd, near Sonic and Westport Flea Market (bar), and 816 Hotel.
Too bad.....I had a lot of great rubs in that place!!
Too bad.....I had a lot of great rubs in that place!! Originally Posted by playa76
Me too playa but the last time I went it the massage & upsell was so bad I swore to never go again... looks like I'm keeping that promise.
Probably for the same reason there are others shutting down. The State of Missouri is sending letters to the building owners threating them to shut them down. I know 1 shop that just closed because her landlord came in and was threating her saying she has ad's on different web sites and it violates her lease.
Funny, I live blocks away from there and walk past it almost daily and never went in. I'd think about it every time, but never pulled the trigger. Same for the place next to Rudy's towards State Line.
I went to the one next to Rudy's, has a small narrow staircase tob2nd floor and mybmasseuse was overtly rough and non feminine, bad teeth and ugly face. This was precovid but never again.