RoS - whoaaa!

Exciting! This site is completely different once you unlock RoS access. Wowwww lol. Thanks y'all! I could read people's reviews for days. Some of them unravel in succession like some kind of mystery movie. I'm hoping the next review reading spree I go on will be the one where we find out she's an alien.. then she finds out he's a robot.. and then we all learn some sort of valuable lesson about intergalactic diversity. But one of them doesn't show up on time, leaving us waiting for the sequel..

Really though thanks for the access. It adds a whole new dimension to this already new-to-me hobby. This is so fun!
It gets more interesting. Just wait for it
That's wonderful that you have RoS access, but please remember never to share what you read with anyone, that is a private info. for the guys only...lol

M.M.
I must say, I quite admire your imagination sir.
It gets more interesting. Just wait for it Originally Posted by SknyDiva

He won't have to wait long, I'm sure he will get to see a drama/white knight thread soon! Ohhh, what about a self written ROS by a provider with a fake handle.....
Come a little closer, LA Man. I wanna give you a POP IN THE HEAD!
I must say, I quite admire your imagination sir. Originally Posted by April Cox
me too ... almost makes want to fake something up and just start am ad then a review and see how far I can take it and whether a few people will actually fall for it ... LOL !
Come a little closer, LA Man. I wanna give you a POP IN THE HEAD! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Exactly. Don't stir up shit!! LoL
me too ... almost makes want to fake something up and just start am ad then a review and see how far I can take it and whether a few people will actually fall for it ... LOL ! Originally Posted by rogerdodger
You should go for it, write and alien abduction breeder story, lol, or how bout the sex bots? Or both.
You should go for it, write and alien abduction breeder story, lol, or how bout the sex bots? Or both. Originally Posted by April Cox
To be bopped in the head and abducted by Aliens named April, Nicolet, and Skny that use their abductees for their sexual pleasure!
Lol y'all wild
That's wonderful that you have RoS access, but please remember never to share what you read with anyone, that is a private info. for the guys only...lol

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I second that!
I bought a two week trial. Have come to one conclusion since then. I WANT ALL THE LA LADIES!

We joined about the same time O.P. but you've got me beat on the bcd end of it. I haven't had time.

The ROS definitely make you want to spend money quicker. Before buying my two weeks I was probably a month out before taking the dive. Now? I want to clear up my schedule tomorrow!
"Ginger" please?
The ros can also can display which ladies are overhyped............and which hobbyist are smitten easily service wise. One mans deep throat is anothers mans....."just the tip." Lol