More and more women are identifying as bi-sexual!

But when you read the article, they're talking about an increase of 1.5% to 1.8%...

Gawd.

"Among young people aged between 16 and 24, 1.8% said they identified as bisexual – exceeding, for the first time, the 1.5% who identified as lesbian or gay. In total 3.3% of young people identified as LGB, a significantly higher proportion than the 1.7% of the general population who identified as such. (Just 0.6% of the over-65s did)."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7354751.html
Doubles the odds of getting a date - no?
When I introduced my girl to a friend of mine that was a suicide girl she was so attracted to her that she wanted to kiss her.

She was never with a girl before but was compelled to kiss her.
Well I mean women are very beautiful, n0ot even another woman could deny that. HOWEVER wanting to be in a relationship with a woman and just wanting to fuck a woman is two different htings. I will love to suck on some tits and pussy all day long of a hot woman. But I have no desire to be in a committed relationship with another woman... There lies the truth.
VIP Mya Michelle,

You should post your pictures in the Elegant Ebony thread in Diamond and Tuxedos Forum.

The pictures in your showcase are fine especially the last two.
If your girlfriend leaves you for another girl, should you hold the door for both of them?
Any increment in that direction is OK by me. I mean, as long as they swing BOTH ways.. . . .it puts thje possibility of a three-way on the table—right?
Even though the needle is moving in the right direction, 1.8% is nowhere near where I'd like to see it. Come on girls, can't you all see just how beautiful each and everyone of You Are? Get with the program! We need that to increase at least 10 fold
Having experience in this, the last time I had a committed relationship with both sexes at the same time, a threesome never occurred. Though my girlfriend was bisexual, she and I did not have the same taste in men. Me and my boyfriend at the time did not have the same taste in women either.

Neither of them were remotely interested in a three way which involved the other. They were hard to be around in the same room. I swear there was a constant dick-measuring contest. I split my time between the two of them. It was exhausting actually.

I prefer now to have one primary partner at a time who encourages me to play with the other sex as I feel the need.
If your girlfriend leaves you for another girl, should you hold the door for both of them? Originally Posted by saustin
If she left you why would they be back?

Odd question
Well I mean women are very beautiful, n0ot even another woman could deny that. HOWEVER wanting to be in a relationship with a woman and just wanting to fuck a woman is two different htings. I will love to suck on some tits and pussy all day long of a hot woman. But I have no desire to be in a committed relationship with another woman... There lies the truth. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
But you are bi which is the topic.
Having experience in this, the last time I had a committed relationship with both sexes at the same time, a threesome never occurred. Though my girlfriend was bisexual, she and I did not have the same taste in men. Me and my boyfriend at the time did not have the same taste in women either.

Neither of them were remotely interested in a three way which involved the other. They were hard to be around in the same room. I swear there was a constant dick-measuring contest. I split my time between the two of them. It was exhausting actually.

I prefer now to have one primary partner at a time who encourages me to play with the other sex as I feel the need. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh, that's too bad. Its hard when you have two friends that are close to you, but not to each other. I have experienced similar tensions between platonic friends and it is difficult. To bring that tension into a romantic triangle must be hard all around.

My remarks were intended to be humorous, flippant and hobby related.
If your girlfriend leaves you for another girl, should you hold the door for both of them? Originally Posted by saustin

Only if they are leaving your house.
If she left you why would they be back?

Odd question Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I think he meant something more along these lines...

https://youtu.be/wqqpWOujuNo
Is that a good "GAWD" or a bad one?