EXTENDED OUT OF STATE 3-4 DAY WEEKEND SESSION

Anyone who can offer their Experience/Insight Whether Gentleman or Lady on this subject please do and feel free to inbox me as well.I have been Invited on an Extended 3-4 day weekend out of State. Tickets paid in advance. What's the Normal &/or Recommended fee for such an extensive amount of time (some will be used to sightsee I'm sure). Procedure for payment? Etc
Enjoy paid time and fun.
So an all expense paid trip isn't sufficient. You wanna get paid to go as well. Damn.
So an all expense paid trip isn't sufficient. You wanna get paid to go as well. Damn. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No.

If he was giving her an "all expense paid trip," he'd pay for a trip and send her - alone. That scenario might be appropriate compensation for some past or future time spent together.

But that's not what this is. He wants her companionship, her time and her energy , her undivided attention to himself. He is taking something from her that requires replacement/compensation/investment in her person. Paid expenses only, for a trip that revolves around his needs doesn't quite cut it.
Anyone who can offer their Experience/Insight Whether Gentleman or Lady on this subject please do and feel free to inbox me as well.I have been Invited on an Extended 3-4 day weekend out of State. Tickets paid in advance. What's the Normal &/or Recommended fee for such an extensive amount of time (some will be used to sightsee I'm sure). Procedure for payment? Etc Originally Posted by Shelby2016
No experience here, and not much insight either, but maybe a guess as a place to start your thinking from ... a good starting point on your compensation might be the amount of money you'd ordinarily clear during that time period if you aren't on an out-of-state trip. Sort of an "opportunity cost" way of looking at it. Beyond that, you might want to inquire in the women-only forum to get an idea of what your fellow providers have gotten in the recent past for such an arrangement.

Curious: did your prospective client propose compensation for this long weekend? If so, between that and your opportunity cost might define a range for you to think about.