Who enjoys nuru?

I've always liked doing fbsm. And have recently considered adding nuru to my menu. So tell me about your experiences. Tips. Likes and dislikes. Thanks!
I enjoy nuru!
Thanks for sharing your promoting ad.Hope your new menu works for you..I would like to buy Nuru inflatable massage sheet from Ebay for Nuru request
Really enjoy the fbsm/Nuru experience. Likes: just about everything, dislike: stubble. No amount of gel can cover up for a bad shave on any body part, all it does is delay the scratching/burn for the shower afterwards. The best ones I have had the provider's personal grooming was immaculate, the worst ones were still good, just left some marks/burns after.
Thanks for sharing your promoting ad.Hope your new menu works for you..I would like to buy Nuru inflatable massage sheet from Ebay for Nuru request Originally Posted by Fancylady
Buy the portable oxygen tank also.
Really enjoy the fbsm/Nuru experience. Likes: just about everything, dislike: stubble. No amount of gel can cover up for a bad shave on any body part, all it does is delay the scratching/burn for the shower afterwards. The best ones I have had the provider's personal grooming was immaculate, the worst ones were still good, just left some marks/burns after. Originally Posted by one4all00
A well trimmed muff, is an added bonus with NURU, ( kinda like a scrub brush ) if the lady is using baby oil or something else, I am sure you will get sanded down... NURU gel, it is really vicious, almost like slime.. Not so much of a sanding job with the gel. It is big fun!
Really enjoy the fbsm/Nuru experience. Likes: just about everything, dislike: stubble. No amount of gel can cover up for a bad shave on any body part, all it does is delay the scratching/burn for the shower afterwards. The best ones I have had the provider's personal grooming was immaculate, the worst ones were still good, just left some marks/burns after. Originally Posted by one4all00
Sucks you've ever experienced that. I make sure i'm always super smooth (I keep a patch on my mouth area but everywhere else is bare) ESPECIALLY when I'm going to be playing with NURU
I am definately in doing Nuru again...and again...and again...soon...so who's near tulsa whose into nuruuuuu????
Love it myself and I agree with and earlier poster a trimmed kitty adds a nice sensation to it.