I sent appointment request and was turned down

• 11-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Well, I am new to Austin via Houston.
Scanned the showcases here and found what I was looking for.
I read her reviews and was completely turned on by her pics and activities.
My request went like this:
"Your reviews have me so hard right now.
Here are my references...."

Her response was that she does not see vulgar grown men and she refuses to see me now.

Seriously!!!! I've seen many top Houston providers with the same line and they were all happy to know that their reviews got a rise out of me.

The puzzling part is that her advertisements are 10 times more vulgar than my request.

I would still love to visit this provider.
Any ideas on how to get her to change her mind?
Send her a dick pic, that always works! 😂😂
Name?
I would say move on. If shes bothered by a little dirty talk im sure the session would be pretty boring.

Only time I would be pissed is if you didnt send screening information and just said something like that.
I would say move on. If shes bothered by a little dirty talk im sure the session would be pretty boring.

Only time I would be pissed is if you didnt send screening information and just said something like that. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I agree with brittany. Some providers are not into dirty talk when handing business or scheduling appts. But thr way they advertise does not mean they like to be approached that way either. Good luck!
Not all providers appreciate being talked to that way. Personally, I don't care for it unless I know you already and we are dirty talking. There is a time and place for everything. Just because we are providers does not mean we are not ladies and expect to be treated as such. Always treat a "whore" like a lady.
You could try apologizing. Most ladies are pretty open to guys who can be honest and admit they made a mistake. We are all human and do make mistakes. A little respect goes a long way and first impressions matter so you have to overcome that you didn't start with a good first impression. If that isn't enough then move on with a lesson learned.
Here are my references...." Originally Posted by 77459
To me that seems like a very nice compliment.

Browse the provider ads I guarantee 80% have things written in them way worse than a guy saying your reviews got him turned on. I dont see anything offensive or over the top vulgar. I guess Im way more open minded and dont mind some dirty talk.
  • 11-21-2016, 01:35 PM
I respect all of you and didn't think a little naughty thought would be so offensive.
I have moved on, but still would see her often if she would reconsider.
Tried to apologize and she said move along.
Dang, that really sucks.
Been here a month and still looking for my first Austin play date.
  • Loxly
  • 11-21-2016, 02:22 PM
Maybe try the ISO section identifying your needs and "M.O."
Don't worry about it dude. I was turned down last week by JennaStorm in Dallas. I didn't use any inappropriate language and my initial PM was very professional. She turned me down but didn't have the common courtesy to say why after I "politely" asked what was the reason for not wanting to see me.

Point is...you'll get rejected. Move on. If she doesn't want your money, someone else will.
Best any guy can expect is to bat bat maybe .500 in the hobby, if even that.

Never any home runs guaranteed.
sometimes youre the dick,
sometimes youre the asshole
  • 11-21-2016, 09:01 PM
moving on.
Here are my references...." Originally Posted by 77459
...ummm isn't that exactly what we're going for here...?

I would expect her to be stoked - pretty cake client if he's hard before you even meet! Lol