You White People Have Even Fucked up Japan now

Shit like this is created by "wokism", basically invented by white people to prove how wonderful they are to improve the rest of us crude people.

Women do talk too much!

"TOKYO — Yoshiro Mori, president of the Tokyo Olympic organizing committee, resigned on Friday, a little over a week after he unleashed a firestorm by suggesting that women talk too much in meetings.

His resignation followed unrelenting international criticism of his sexist remarks, which presented another challenge to Japan’s efforts to carry off the postponed Games amid a raging pandemic.

No successor was named. At a news conference Friday evening, Toshiro Muto, chief executive of the organizing committee, said a selection committee would be formed to choose a new president “as soon as possible.”

Mr. Mori, who is 83 and a former prime minister of Japan, had made the offensive remarks after an executive meeting on Feb. 3 of the Japanese Olympic Committee. During the session, which was streamed online, he addressed efforts to increase female representation on the panel by expressing worries that meetings would drag on as women vied against each other to speak the longest."
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 07:20 AM
"woke' is a disease of hatred
^^^ yes it is all from the unity party ^^^
HOLD ON! libs wont believe it till theyre told to do so by one of their fact checkers!

So the 83 year old former prime minister of Japan caused this problem but it's "you white people's" fault ..... that makes perfect sense to you I guess, but didn't you leave someone very important out? ..... didn't you mean to say it was "you white people and Trump's" fault? .....
So the 83 year old former prime minister of Japan caused this problem but it's "you white people's" fault ..... that makes perfect sense to you I guess, but didn't you leave someone very important out? ..... didn't you mean to say it was "you white people and Trump's" fault? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

I'm with you, did we miss something? What does any of this have to do with White people or "wokeness" for that matter.

The only thing demonstrated, perhaps, was sexist.

I think we have an example of a non White person so full of resentment for apparently White/ Japanese people that he just had to whine about something whether it had anything to do with the topic. Sad
I'm with you, did we miss something? What does any of this have to do with White people or "wokeness" for that matter.

The only thing demonstrated, perhaps, was sexist.

I think we have an example of a non White person so full of resentment for apparently White/ Japanese people that he just had to whine about something whether it had anything to do with the topic. Sad Originally Posted by HedonistForever
White people created wokeness so thats why its there fault.

The point is that bitches DO talk too much.
Japan is a racist society. 99.9% of the people are Japanese. If you want to feel what it is like to feel different and an outsider, go to Japan.
Japan is a racist society. 99.9% of the people are Japanese. If you want to feel what it is like to feel different and an outsider, go to Japan. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes I agree with you.
Japan is a racist society. 99.9% of the people are Japanese. If you want to feel what it is like to feel different and an outsider, go to Japan. Originally Posted by VitaMan
We in this Country don’t have a clue what historical racism is until you have dealings with many of the Orientals.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 12:08 PM
White people created wokeness so thats why its there fault.

The point is that bitches DO talk too much. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom

Who created the fascist- marxist nightmare for so much of teh world?
Marx, engles, Lenin, Stalin, Khruschev, - and 'woke' is simply part of he marxist ideology.

In the zeal for 'diversity' - are the 'minority' folks ignoring that fact???

hear , hear - let's hear from 1b1/j about it.
White liberals created wokeness so thats why its there[sic(their)] fault.

The point is that bitches DO talk too much. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
ftfy!!!
We in this Country don’t have a clue what historical racism is until you have dealings with many of the Orientals. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just FYI, "Oriental" is a rug or some other inanimate object. It's not to be used as a description for actual people from parts of Asia. They find that to be highly offensive. Anyway, that's your call but just letting you know who has had college friends who are descendants from Asia.

I wouldn't make sweeping statements about a race of people who you obviously do not even understand or know enough about that you have no clue that you don't refer to them as "Orientals".

Having said that, the Japanese culture is different. I've worked with them before and they just have a very different culture. I'm sure they think our culture is weird as fuck here in the states.
We in this Country don’t have a clue what historical racism is until you have dealings with many of the Orientals. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is true. Those oriental mother fuckers hate black people.
I have been to Japan and they treated me like a freak show.

I have hated them orientals ever since.
Who created the fascist- marxist nightmare for so much of teh world?
Marx, engles, Lenin, Stalin, Khruschev, - and 'woke' is simply part of he marxist ideology.

In the zeal for 'diversity' - are the 'minority' folks ignoring that fact???

hear , hear - let's hear from 1b1/j about it. Originally Posted by oeb11
White people did that too and please stop using "teh"