ASK "SL" Whats your question.... go ahead make my day!

Ask any question you want. You’re going to get an answer. You might not like it, it might be funny, or it might not. But you’re GOING to get an answer. Kinda like a "Dear Abby Thing". The only restriction is NO rules should be broken. So have at it! LOL
Here I'll get us started....

Hey SL should MODS close a threAD just because they fail to see the merit or humor of a thread if NO RULES are being broken?
Hey you Toll Faced Man Whore. Congrats on the fourth addition T-Shirts line. I hear they're going like hot cakes.
Closing threads hummmmm that’s a hard one. (My favorite kind!) The MODS sure have a tuff time keeping the ECCIE engine hitting on all 8 cylinders at times with all the drama and craziness at times. A challenge to say the least. Let’s not forget that they are all volunteers. But NO threads should NOT be closed unless rules are being broken. At times things can get heated in a thread and it might need to be closed like the National STICKY NBA - Preference Vs. Prejudice Vs. Racism Superthread. But then it gets reopened. That’s good management. So the answer is NO. Let them die a natural death. They shouldn’t be closed!
OK
Where does your lap go when you stand up?
What is the difference between chicken and meat?
Do you walk to work, or carry your lunch?
OK
Where does your lap go when you stand up?
What is the difference between chicken and meat?
Do you walk to work, or carry your lunch? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
FNF a font of knowledge and one of the most respected members around here....thank you for your questions sir!

My lap like my dick disappears when I get up. Now I wear the same pants size I wore in high school... I just wear them 12" lower! LOL

Chicken can get "foul" meat can be aged!

I limit my exercise to my hobby career! Run, jog, walk, roll but get me to the hotel on time! Lunch.... no DATY I'm non GFE.
Good answers, except the answer to the 2nd question is "if you beat your chicken it will die".

One last question.
Do you smoke after sex?
Good answers, except the answer to the 2nd question is "if you beat your chicken it will die".

One last question.
Do you smoke after sex? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
A certain amount of speed is required to administer the "Slamdango". While I have never witnessed any smoke, I have heard some screaming that simulated a siren. LOL So the answer is YES before, perhaps during and most certainly after!
Ok why are trolls so perverted??
Ok why are trolls so perverted??
Originally Posted by cumalot
It's in their jeans.....
This was supposed to be a "ask SL" thread yet you addressed the mods on an issue you seem to have with them lol.

You got your answer to that question earlier
This was supposed to be a "ask SL" thread yet you addressed the mods on an issue you seem to have with them lol.

You got your answer to that question earlier Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Penalty Flag! Not asking a question! 15 yards and first down!

Yes you are correct oh well thought of furry national & chat Mod. I was merely using it as an example. And the answer I received, was a DAMN good one I might add! The nerve of some members bumping a thread repeatedly.
Ask any question you want. You’re going to get an answer. You might not like it, it might be funny, or it might not. But you’re GOING to get an answer. Kinda like a "Dear Abby Thing". The only restriction is NO rules should be broken. So have at it! LOL
Here I'll get us started....

Hey SL should MODS close a threAD just because they fail to see the merit or humor of a thread if NO RULES are being broken? Originally Posted by Still Looking

ASK ANY QUESTION? OKAY.

How many orgasms have you had today so far?
ASK ANY QUESTION? OKAY.

How many orgasms have you had today so far? Originally Posted by alluringava
A slow day for SL.... just one!

But it was a nice one! LOL
How big(or small) is your dick?
How big(or small) is your dick? Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
10 3/4 inches! But I measure from the bottom edge of my wallet which I keep in my back pocket!
What do you do when you aren't doing this?

By this I mean anything related to this hobby lol. There has got to be other hobbies you enjoy.