Not so fast magas

It's kamalas race to lose.
She poles snick slightly better than Biden against trumpf. With all the attention now on her and the dems.
She has a good opportunity to end magaism. Nationwide polls are at 1 percent difference. Biden dropping out is not good for trumpf. Now, it's kamalas race to lose.
I agree. I am not a big fan of the lady, but I'll take anyone over Trump's sorry ass. MAGAs like to call her a dumb ass as if Trump has half a brain. She is a trained and accomplished litigator. Trump doesn't have the luxury of debating Biden anymore. And there goes Trump's hope for the suburbanite females and black votes that he so desperately needed.

I believe the vast majority of this country is sick of Trump and his nonstop bullshit drama. Time will tell shortly if I am wrong.
Kamala is a beautiful and witty lady.
She's vibrant and younger. This is a huge advantage. Momentum is in her corner. Don't be surprised if she wins fellas.
I agree. I am not a big fan of the lady, but I'll take anyone over Trump's sorry ass. MAGAs like to call her a dumb ass as if Trump has half a brain. She is a trained and accomplished litigator. Trump doesn't have the luxury of debating Biden anymore. And there goes Trump's hope for the suburbanite females and black votes that he so desperately needed. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
True. I've been scouring the polls.
Kamala polls much higher with the black voters than Biden. About the same with Latinos as Biden.
Where she can win this. Is with that suburban female vote. If she can pick up a few percentage points there she wins. That voting block of suburban women is her key. That's where she wins or loses.
Shes a stronger candidate than Biden. For several reasons.
She poles snick slightly better than Biden against trumpf. With all the attention now on her and the dems.
She has a good opportunity to end magaism. Nationwide polls are at 1 percent difference. Biden dropping out is not good for trumpf. Now, it's kamalas race to lose. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She will too.
I agree. I am not a big fan of the lady, but I'll take anyone over Trump's sorry ass. MAGAs like to call her a dumb ass as if Trump has half a brain. She is a trained and accomplished litigator. Trump doesn't have the luxury of debating Biden anymore. And there goes Trump's hope for the suburbanite females and black votes that he so desperately needed.

I believe the vast majority of this country is sick of Trump and his nonstop bullshit drama. Time will tell shortly if I am wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You added to the post....
Lucas you're a hunert percent correct.
And you're not wrong at all.

The upcoming racism and misogyny she's going to face! She can and should highlight it and use it to her advantage.
She has a good opportunity to end magaism. Nationwide polls are at 1 percent difference. Biden dropping out is not good for trumpf. Now, it's kamalas race to lose. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Good luck! ...

#### Salty
The upcoming racism and misogyny she's going to face! She can and should highlight it and use it to her advantage. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She has likely had to deal with that her entire life because of her mixed heritage. I doubt it even phases her now. And it is not like Trump's stupid ass is hard to predict. It is obvious where he'll be going to discredit her. MAGAs will love it. Many of the rest of this country won't.
LMFAO you lefties sure are funny. You are all assuming that she will be the nominee for you lefties. Anything can happen between now and when all the little left leaning minions get together for their much anticipated circus. Hell I bet Ringling Brothers puts on a better circus than the left leaning minions.

She has a good opportunity to end magaism. Nationwide polls are at 1 percent difference. Biden dropping out is not good for trumpf. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If she becomes #1 on the ticket, she definitely has a chance to beat Trump based on current polling. CNN has a 2 point difference between Trump and Harris nationally.

Trump - 48%

Harris - 46%

Biden was behind Trump nationally by 5 points. Harris is competitive right now. It will come down to these six battleground states Mich, Penn, Wisc, Nev, Ariz & Ga. If Harris wins any 4 of these 6 she will get to 270 electoral college votes.
If she becomes #1 on the ticket, she definitely has a chance to beat Trump based on current polling. CNN has a 2 point difference between Trump and Harris nationally.

Trump - 48%

Harris - 46%

Biden was behind Trump nationally by 5 points. Harris is competitive right now. It will come down to these six battleground states Mich, Penn, Wisc, Nev, Ariz & Ga. If Harris wins any 4 of these 6 she will get to 270 electoral college votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I truly believe if magas start the racism and misogyny bit. Kamala can turn that around to her advantage. If she does that she will gain more suburban women. Game over.
The polls are bs. Lets see what happens in Nov. Yeah Kamila is great, I mean look what she has done at the border!! Cant wait to see the debate ! Wow!
She is dumb and lazy.

The perfect candidate for the Democrats.
She is dumb and lazy.

The perfect candidate for the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Dumb? So what? Isn't that an endorsement requirement for Dems?
She is dumb and lazy.

The perfect candidate for the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She went to a better law school than former Vice President Mike Pence. Her law school was rated 40 positions higher than his. I thought you republicans were into getting advanced degrees at good schools. The University of Calif at Hastings is ranked much higher than Pence's law school the University of Indiana.

As far as immigration goes, Trump had the house GOP cancel the bipartisan immigration bill(which was written by a Republican) that would limit the number that could come over per day.