Repukelicans can now concentrate on the important issues to themselves

Like Hunter Bidens laptop.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
If you like inflation, crime and drugs, vote democrat
If you like inflation, crime and drugs, vote democrat Originally Posted by Clay Media
High inflation, which was never due to Biden's policies, is over. Lower interest rates to follow. And if you like high inflation, read predictions on what Trump's proposed tariffs will do to the rate, and add in the estimate that the tariffs will cost each individual $1500 a year. Crime is down across the nation.

The biggest increase in deaths due to drugs percentage-wise in the history of our country occured from 2019 to 2020 while Trump was in office. Increased a bit from 2020 to 2021, stayed the same from 2021 to 2022 and DECREASED from 2022 to 2023.

All of your statements are incorrect.
High inflation, which was never due to Biden's policies, is over. Lower interest rates to follow. And if you like high inflation, read predictions on what Trump's proposed tariffs will do to the rate, and add in the estimate that the tariffs will cost each individual $1500 a year. Crime is down across the nation.

The biggest increase in deaths due to drugs percentage-wise in the history of our country occured from 2019 to 2020 while Trump was in office. Increased a bit from 2020 to 2021, stayed the same from 2021 to 2022 and DECREASED from 2022 to 2023.

All of your statements are incorrect. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What do you have to prove he's wrong other than your opinions?
SpeedRacer

quote "High inflation, which was never due to Biden's policies," unquote

That is a total lie, every economist out there knew Biden's spending spree was inflationary.
Like Hunter Bidens laptop.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by matchingmole
Like keeping Trump out of prison.
What do you have to prove he's wrong other than your opinions? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Those aren't OPINIONS I stated. They are FACTS. Which one or ones do you want me to back up with those FACTS?
SpeedRacer

quote "High inflation, which was never due to Biden's policies," unquote

That is a total lie, every economist out there knew Biden's spending spree was inflationary. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Then why did other countries similar to the U.S. experience equally high inflation and are recovering much slower than the U.S.? And their inflation rates today are similar to that of the U.S.

Why did unemployment hit 14% under Trump and why did we have the worst GDP in 60 years under Trump? Same reason we had high inflation in 2021-2022.

https://apnews.com/article/why-is-us...5cc17a82f17ab1

Yes, Biden did give most of us $1400 because it was a campaign promise which did not help inflation. Some will point to Biden's Inflation Reduction Act but that was not passed until August 2022 which did not impact the high inflation rate in 2022 of 8%. The main culprit in the high inflation rate was the impact of Covid. Plain and simple.
Then why did other countries similar to the U.S. experience equally high inflation and are recovering much slower than the U.S.? And their inflation rates today are similar to that of the U.S.

Why did unemployment hit 14% under Trump and why did we have the worst GDP in 60 years under Trump? Same reason we had high inflation in 2021-2022.

https://apnews.com/article/why-is-us...5cc17a82f17ab1

Yes, Biden did give most of us $1400 because it was a campaign promise which did not help inflation. Some will point to Biden's Inflation Reduction Act but that was not passed until August 2022 which did not impact the high inflation rate in 2022 of 8%. The main culprit in the high inflation rate was the impact of Covid. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Don't bring other countries into it, means nothing. The only thing that kept the United States better is all the smart people braced for inflation, the Fed increased interest rates in record time.
Those aren't OPINIONS I stated. They are FACTS. Which one or ones do you want me to back up with those FACTS? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
All of them.
If you like inflation, crime and drugs, vote democrat Originally Posted by Clay Media
Although I find your statement to be opinionated and completely incorrect. Inflation, crime and drugs is still preferable than another Trump administration and the implementation of Project 2025.

https://www.project2025.org/
Although I find your statement to be opinionated and completely incorrect. Inflation, crime and drugs is still preferable than another Trump administration and the implementation of Project 2025.

https://www.project2025.org/ Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You are so spiteful of the orange man you would prefer mass casualty events and a lower standard of living than mean tweets. Typical TDS lunatic.
You are so spiteful of the orange man you would prefer mass casualty events and a lower standard of living than mean tweets. Typical TDS lunatic. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Of course not. I just think that none of the things you fear will come to pass. I do fear however the intentions of not Trump himself but those who would use his administration to push a wildly racist anti american christian agenda.