Conspiracy theorists racists and misogynists are out in full force

My God!
From Biden is dead.
To Cheadle is covering up the shooting.
To the horrific racist and misogynistic things being posted about kamala.

Crap on a cracker what's in the air?

Biden has covid and just made a tough decision to step down. That's why he hasn't been seen.

Cheadle can't answer some of the questions because it's an open investigation. Magas know that but they've started the coverup bullshit.

No way should a beautiful accomplished lady like kamala or anyone have to endure the toxic racism and misogyny that I've seen from magas all over social media and here. It's beyond disgusting.

Some people have just gone ape shit just to hear themselves talk.

I'm ashamed for these people that's doing this. Unbelievable
I'm truly saddened and disgusted by these people who are in echo chambers trying to sell this crap. And by the ones who are making up sensationalistic stories. Shirley they don't believe what they're posting/writing? Errrr do they?
Sickening
Accomplished lady like Kamala?

She can't put a coherent sentence together.

She sucked Willie Brown's and Montel Williams's dicks to move up in the world.
It's just politics, WD. It's a dirty game these folks signed up to play. Trump is just taking the offensive now. His problem will be his easily predictable implosion when he has to take the defensive and he quickly reminds the masses that he is an even bigger loudmouth piece of shit now than he was in 2020. By then, many people won't necessarily be voting for Harris, they will just be voting against Trump and what he represents. Same as in 2020. Just rinse and repeat.
I agree Lucas. But the maga crowd has lost all civility.
My God!
From Biden is dead.
To Cheadle is covering up the shooting.
To the horrific racist and misogynistic things being posted about kamala.

Crap on a cracker what's in the air?

Biden has covid and just made a tough decision to step down. That's why he hasn't been seen.

Cheadle can't answer some of the questions because it's an open investigation. Magas know that but they've started the coverup bullshit.

No way should a beautiful accomplished lady like kamala or anyone have to endure the toxic racism and misogyny that I've seen from magas all over social media and here. It's beyond disgusting.

Some people have just gone ape shit just to hear themselves talk.

I'm ashamed for these people that's doing this. Unbelievable Originally Posted by winn dixie
Covid has nothing to do with Biden stepping down.
Everything is racist and misogynistic nowadays
Covid has nothing to do with Biden stepping down. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm talking about the folk claiming Biden is dead. Because they claim biden hasnt been seen. Biden has covid and just made an exhausting decision to step down. Gotta be an emotional decision.
He's probably already gotten over covid. It's 2024.
I'm talking about the folk claiming Biden is dead. Because they claim biden hasnt been seen. Biden has covid and just made an exhausting decision to step down. Gotta be an emotional decision. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Biden stepped down because they pressured him to. He isn't dying or dead nor does he have Covid. He's just mentally incapacitated and not fit to serve anymore. The Democratic party has known that for over three years they just thought time was on their side.
At least Biden was able to finally beat Medicare.
I don’t know what Biden said and I don’t think he knows what he said either.

Here’s a fairly factual narrative on Harris and Brown:

http://www.quora.com/What-happened-b...et_type=answer
I don’t know what Biden said and I don’t think he knows what he said either.

Here’s a fairly factual narrative on Harris and Brown:

http://www.quora.com/What-happened-b...et_type=answer Originally Posted by Michael8219
The speculation behind the relationship between Kamala Harris and Willie Brown is the exact kind of misogynistic conspiracy that the OP is referring to.

https://www.reuters.com/article/worl...idUSKBN26Y2RJ/
The speculation behind the relationship between Kamala Harris and Willie Brown is the exact kind of misogynistic conspiracy that the OP is referring to.

https://www.reuters.com/article/worl...idUSKBN26Y2RJ/ Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... Actually, there's NO speculation - as Willie Brown
AND Kamala have BOTH commented their relationship.

... Not quite seeing the misogyny or the conspiracy.

... And onto "dead" Biden and his phone call there
to Kamala - surely could have been pre-recorded.
... IS Joe still alive??

#### Salty
... Actually, there's NO speculation - as Willie Brown
AND Kamala have BOTH commented their relationship.

... Not quite seeing the misogyny or the conspiracy.

... And onto "dead" Biden and his phone call there
to Kamala - surely could have been pre-recorded.
... IS Joe still alive??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Joe is alive and working.