Money back guarantee ...in ads do you believe?

If a provider posted an ad
100% Satisfaction or Money back guarantee..Is that a turn off or turn on?

AND This is not for multiple pops.
1st pop is Satisfaction..& even if it's not the " Oh yes toe curling type that Screaming I that results from
20-45 minutes of extended foreplay.

CW..without an orgasm has never happened to me..I can't imagine ..

Does this happen Guys?
Meeting & no pop or pops?
Depends, when is tge donation required? At the beginning? If so, no way tge donation is being given back.

If donation is required at the end...then maybe.

If a provider tries hard then I would still feel she did her job, and at the very least provide something.
Does this "Ad" include pictures?
If a provider posted an ad
100% Satisfaction or Money back guarantee..Is that a turn off or turn on? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Turn on!! More of a turn on when she promises double the money back!!
Does this "Ad" include pictures? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
THIS!
All a crock.
The best ad you could do would to be honest with perspective clients about your size and facial quality. The main thing mongers hate about ads is blatant lies. Most people, definitely me, I'm going through with the session no matter what and I'm going to pay no matter what.

I don't like doing any sort of bad business at all. No one can ever say I owe them money or screwed them over. Now have I had instances where a female lies or puts her body in a complimentary angle plus we all know most of the reviews really don't tell the truth, where I leave internally pissed because I hate wasting money or not getting what was agreed on. I'm always extremely nice to the lady during the session. Thank her then leave and put a mental note to never see her again.

There is room for everyone here but deception in ads is a big issue with me. If you don't dfk, then don't put it there, if you are a large bbw than own that as well.
Another useless ramble. I thought you were going to retire and we would not have to see you make up stupid post for attention
Another useless ramble. I thought you were going to retire and we would not have to see you make up stupid post for attention Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Does this "Ad" include pictures? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Should read:

"Does this "Ad" include actual and current pictures of the provider posting the "Ad"?

Even I've aged over the past 10 years!
Wow! I've been very busy working & just logged on & wow really Lexus Lover? you too..Weird your too short & persian men & me don't mix well sexually usually super cheap & tiny down below the belt ..HoustonAstros your a married old slob from down south pasadena that could never afford���� even if u wanted to..& I feel so sorry for your obese school teacher wife that supports u..pitroom staff edit
& Fuck all of you cheap bastards!!!!
����❤️����
And your not pretty inside Alyssa you spell Insecure..totally
& ...I don't like Drama so kindly pardon Mods..If I get points or banned for defending myself so be it I was just hoping to entertain the board with some humor regarding some ads I've seen with 100% money back guarantee.
I was not posting a freaking ad & if I was douchebags I would Never offer that in my ads & with my years in this industry I stay busy with my repeats so bite me!!

& To my sexy guys here reading this pardon the outburst but you know me I don't take shit .. especially from guys that have NEVER even met me.

Excuse me I'm going to go check out Houston eyes wide shut..
And don't follow me there!!

Longlicks,
Deeeeeeeeeepthroat Sucks,
Sensual Teabagging,
&
Erotic Rimming,
Until you
Cum..
All over

Me!!
Nicole
& Fuck all of you cheap bastards!!!!
����❤️���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Simmer down bae.
That's actually why we're here. Fucking for as cheap as possible.