Chat room suggestion...

When I am in chat, I prefer not to have private chat room messages sent to me. I would like to see an option to stop receiving such messages. It slows down the chat room for me and makes it very difficult to have a conversation with anyone. I also prefer to chat in the main area as opposed to private chat.

Thank you
I have not seen the chatroom open lately?
why be in the chat room then?
If I get a private from someone that I know that is cool but most of the time it is someone who just recently registered and they just want to be crude.

I just block them when they private message me. It would be nice to have more control over who can private me.

When I am in chat, I prefer not to have private chat room messages sent to me. I would like to see an option to stop receiving such messages. It slows down the chat room for me and makes it very difficult to have a conversation with anyone. I also prefer to chat in the main area as opposed to private chat.

Thank you Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
Chat room? Where?
Chat room? Where? Originally Posted by monica_mistress
See the attached file... or look just look at the left nav bar, there is a link for chat.
Duh I see it now. Wow I need glasses or something.

Thanks Mr. B
I would like, if u put someone on block they stay on block, and u don't have to re-block every time u re-enter the chat room, just an idea..