Newbie Board

Just a thought/idea. Have a newbie board area that people can ask questions they may not know where or whom to ask. Kind of a newbie myself there are somethings I fear to ask out of shyness or fear of being made a fool.
  • LNK
  • 06-11-2013, 07:49 AM
As a relative newbie (here, not on forums) myself, I would suggest just reading, reading, and reading some more.

Pay attention to sticky posts, and if you notice a post by a moderator, make sure you look at their sig lines to see if they have any links there, many have helpful info linked in their sig lines.

And search. If you read something that you don't understand or don't get, search for it.

If all else fails, post your question. At worst, some interweb bully will flame you for being a newb. You can safely ignore these twits. But there are a lot of helpful people, and your question will get answered one way or another, even if just by telling you to search, which you should have done before posting.
... I fear to ask out of shyness or fear of being made a fool. Originally Posted by timmycanoe
Well, you can be thought a fool but never made a fool. Unless you do so unto yourself, of course.

Welcome aboard. Read read read and then ask. It's all good.
  • Seedy
  • 06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Some very sound advice has been given newb. Read, and learn.
Thanks for the advise. I guess I was just thinking more along the lines of an area that basic information and/or Newbies can go to to find it all in one area. In stead of looking far and wide. Just was an idea to make this site a little bit more Newbie friendly. But thanks for the advise.
Here's some advice for someone seeking advice....I would advise you to learn how to spell advice!

Yours truly,
Internet Bully

p.s. Just messing with ya.... Welcome aboard!