Tatted up tits

• Trey
  • 02-28-2020, 07:07 AM
I hate this trend of tattooed titties. Or the area right above the titties. My SO wants a tattoo but I told her she can get one when she leaves me, or when shes ready for me to leave her. And so many stupid tattoos now shit that won't be relevant in 10 yrs, big bold lettering. Knew this chick that got FEEL MY PAIN above her tits. Now for life you look like a depressed person. I just wanted to say boobies are awesome already. You'll never take your shirt off and hear a guy say "you know tattoos on your boobs would really be great!". Anyway that's all I had to say on the subject.

And always check your boobies ladies my coworker just lost a boobie to the C.
^^^^ VERY Smart Man

Thank God for the existence of Laser Tattoo Removal. Very expensive and painful BUT, worth the wait.

Happy Hobbying and have a great Friday!
I don't like tats at all. I just put up with them
To me, tattoos are super sexy, I think everyone should get one if they want. HOWEVER, they're permanent which sucks. I'd get a ton of tattoos if I could swap them out once I get tired of them and change it to something else.

On that hot young 21 year old chick with the tramp stamp - it looks sexy as hell. But when she's 65 and 150 lbs overweight toting a couple of grandchildren, and its stretched and faded - not so much.

If tattoos weren't for life, I'd get dozens of them and encourage everyone around me to get them.
Too each its own. Tattoos are sexy to me I have 20+ and some guys are In love with them some may get intimidated.
You are right Misty..."too each its own"
I don't think they intimidate people. Some people just find them not attractive and then there are some that do.
I agree Tats can be sexy. But, an abundance is distracting. I love the tramp stamp with low rise jeans. Especially from the backside,when bending over, that tramp stamp peeks out from your underroos.

Totally agree with the boob tats. Why? Boobs are so awesome with out a tat.
To each their own is a truism, yet tattoos on tits is a ruination of what makes a woman a woman in physical appearance, in my opinion.

Those with tats are unattractive to me as well as it's kind of like branding the cattle herd.

Suicide girls used to be unique, now not so much.
To me, tattoos are super sexy, I think everyone should get one if they want. HOWEVER, they're permanent which sucks. I'd get a ton of tattoos if I could swap them out once I get tired of them and change it to something else. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
They ARE removable. It's just very expensive, painful and takes a lot of patience. When done correctly, your skin is left like a clean canvas again. I'm living proof of this and still have a ways to go. It works. I will NEVER get a tattoo again. You live and you learn
Alyssa......does the laser removal leave a white spot of where they were?
I've heard that sometimes after the removal, ladies have to get another tattoo to blend the white spot into their normal skin color. Is that right are no.....

I'm just curious
Tattoos and marriage are similar. In 10 years how do you know you'll still love it? And both are very painful to get rid of.
Trey: So get her a tatoo on the side of her neck and put her out on a corner.

Course you could get playful and creative with it. How about fluorescent ink? Do something on her tiddys and kitrty that only show up (for you) with the lights out!
Tattoos and marriage are similar. In 10 years how do you know you'll still love it? And both are very painful to get rid of. Originally Posted by nightdiver
So right!

I worked in a major hospital with mostly older male service related patients. Saw a LOLT of tatoos . . .everywhere.

The is nothing sadder looking than a 40-60 year old Hula girl on a saggy bicep!
  • Trey
  • 02-29-2020, 09:05 AM
Trey: So get her a tatoo on the side of her neck and put her out on a corner.

Course you could get playful and creative with it. How about fluorescent ink? Do something on her tiddys and kitrty that only show up (for you) with the lights out! Originally Posted by ICU 812
If I want neck tattoos I can find chicks here and already on the corner. No on glow stuff, as I said boobies are already fun.
And please don't show us no tattoos
No hearts and flowers on your thigh
It's downright tacky
Brands belong on cattle and that ain't what we're selling at Miss Mona's

Dolly Parton, "The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas"