NC/NS

had a session lined up with Kaitlyn Dior last night left my friends place to meet her at the incall she texted me about earlier that night asking if i would like to come to, i got there within 15 min and she answered the phone and told me she would text me the gate code, never got a text and she ignored my calls i waited 45 min and then left after no communication from, today she texts me saying sorry i passed out, ive seen her before things like this have definately happened but i thought it was extra uncool seeing as she reached out to me and told me to come by ASAP, not a fan of wasting my time , gas etc,
i got there within 15 min and she answered the phone and told me she would text me the gate code,
today she texts me saying sorry i passed out, Originally Posted by Shameless420
Not cool!
Not cool! Originally Posted by Jugg.Head
right, i live an hour away from the location as well def not cool
Sorry that happened to you love
That sucks. Did she offer a generous discount should you decide to rebook?
That sucks. Did she offer a generous discount should you decide to rebook? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
i inquired about that exact thing and the short answer is no she did not
Sorry !!
Shit happens, but I would be pissed too. I am just a regular guy, a very lucky guy, but I have No TIME for NCNS. I would accept a sincere apology 1 time but never again, too many fish in the sea.
I do not get pissed off at NCNSs. Disappointed but not pissed. I offer a lot to the ladies. I am clean. I am punctual. I have my 1.3" of dangling death, they hardly know I am there. I last two minutes and then take a 58 minute nap. What is not to like for them?
I do not get pissed off at NCNSs. Disappointed but not pissed. I offer a lot to the ladies. I am clean. I am punctual. I have my 1.3" of dangling death, they hardly know I am there. I last two minutes and then take a 58 minute nap. What is not to like for them? Originally Posted by pyramider

Those 2 long minutes?
Damn Pyramider we must be long lost brothers. LMAO