Pandemic caution

Due to current pandemic situations across the board I'm being cautious and not doing any new meetings. Hope most of you are taking care of yourselves.
Yes ....yes ..yes..we all need to be cautious.
I received this today NOT FROM AN ECCIE BOARD MEMBER
BTW.
Reminding me how to be cautious..

Hi, **********- The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak has plunged financial markets at the fastest rate in history. Thankfully, gold is surging during this chaotic period. Your portfolio doesn't have to be the next coronavirus victim. Call me at $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hmmm....and there's more..
I am hoping that Tom Hanks & his wife got paid off to get the Flu in Australia...I'm having a hard time believing he will
Be dead soon.
Same time the President cancels flights from Europe .
Now Everything is selling like crazy there "Coronavirus products" in Australia.

I'm so happy you have decided to take a break from hobbying.

I believe the Media has scared the fuck out of you and maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right.

I am not sure I will believe this is true unless Tom Hanks dies from it.
Sorry Forest.

I don't want you to die but I have seen greed and such things already I this world.

Please do not vote for Biden either.

My apologies if I offended anyone.

It's the truth.

I'm still voting for Trump too that sexy smart mofo
And I'm sorry for my rant.
And I'm hoping next year we will all be mentally relaxed from this flu
Pandemic!
unless you're 80 or have existing health issues then you're not very likely to have much more than flu symptoms. The reason for cancelling events and flights is that the real threat is that too many case all at once will overwhelm the healthcare system. If the spread is slowed down then there will be fewer serious cases, more facilities to handle the ones that do occur and since heat and humidity kill the virus then time will help slow the spread even further.
Caution is not a bad thing but panic is crazy. This isn't even a serious threat to 90% of the population.
I am not for or against some of the laws or the rationale behind the decisions that have been made in the last two days. I do not have enough information.

I do know the NBA, and the NCAA tournament bring in billions in revenue and they have temporary suspended and may cancel games. Both the NCAA and the NBA want to play as there is a lot of money to lose

I also know William Randolph Hearst single Handley started the Spanish American War with his false accusations and lies.
....there..I have a feeling this is being blown way out of proportion.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/polit...rus/index.html
Very blown out of proportion, I tend to have my gentleman shower before and after regardless so I feel no need to be going crazy but glad I did my shopping earlier in the month!
Very blown out of proportion, I tend to have my gentleman shower before and after regardless so I feel no need to be going crazy but glad I did my shopping earlier in the month! Originally Posted by MILF_77584
For 95% of the population I agree. If we catch the virus probably will be a bad cold. For those with compromised immune systems, they need to be wary of the virus.

My company may allow me to work from home next. I will find out more information on Monday.

May move my lunch hour around so my favorite can come by for a mid afternoon fun times. 😊
For some "perspective" ... visit the CDC web page and review ...

2019-2020 FLU SEASON STATS ...... 22,000 to 55,000 related deaths! (See how many "hospitalizzed"!

2-3 years ago the RUSSIANS were taking over the country!!! Even a month ago!

NOW .... It's a Chinese Virus .....
I have long started IGNORING MEDIA..this is the time for common sense than believing anything from any kind of media.
Hey fellow sweeties

True the media does like to hype up the masses and report Old News

Fact is the hospitals Are overwhelmed with sick folk sooo....

A virus knows no age
They attack your immune system rather you're younger or older.

Nothing wrong with being extra cautious and taking proper precautions

Next year it will be a different "man made" virus.

Stay sparkling clean and healthy.

Just my fabulous opinion