Serious question for the ladies

I've recently read and heard a lot of concerns about engaging in the hobby given the new virus risks. Some men have posted that they are taking a break. So with that --

How would you ladies feel about a request up front that there be no usual contact with hugs, kisses, etc., that there be no chit chat close to each other? Instead maybe a strip show from across the room much like a strip club. Maybe a masturbation show with toys, then spread on the edge of the bed for standing missionary with a pillow over your face or doggie with ass up and face down. Hit it then go.

Would you find that request disrespectful or inconsiderate? I've heard guys say they would be more comfortable with something like that as opposed to a GFE.

Asking for a friend.

TLW
I would and I considered a limited service menu before I opted to just take a break from the hobby. One of the issues that I came across on the day when I decided to just stop providing, is that I had gone online and changed my menu everywhere. And then when I had a gentlemen contact me about a session, I made sure to mention the menu changes.

Two things happened in our communications.

He was oblivious to my requests. And instead of just acknowledging that he understood there was a menu change, he began down a path of describing descriptive menu service items, which is illegal.

I realized this wasn't gonna work.

And with so many men that push boundaries with things such as BBFS, I knew I wasn't going to be able to get cooperation with menu changes and many men will still just push boundaries. I also knew some asshole was going to go slander me with a bad review because I didn't provide the service he was looking for.

So I felt the best decision was to just walk away from the hobby at this point.

Not all money is good money.
I think that request is bring very respectful and your being very thoughtful of ladies need during these hard times. I’m mostly seeing regulars but still open to new clients
I think that request is being very respectful and your being very thoughtful of ladies need during these hard times. I’m mostly seeing regulars but still open to new clients Originally Posted by MILF_77584
Scary times my fav person (reg) is currently at home awaiting his test results before visiting me because of his job.
This is and will be a tough time in the Hobby World as it is in any other "Service Industry". As a hobbyist, I have chosen to take myself entirely out of the Hobby World for the foreseeable future. There are always risks for Providers and Hobbyists; health risks of many kinds, safety or security and the risk kof discove4ry for instance. bBut protective measures may be taken to reduce them.

CoVid19 (Wue Han Flue) is soared much like any other flue through interpersonal contact . . .just being together. But seems to be much more serious. No vaccine or therapy is available yet.

The prudent Hobbyist will stay home
. Yet I anticipate that the number of providers will grow as women in other service industries lose their jobs. Strip Clubs are now closed, AMPS too it seems. Brand new full service providers will be everywhere.

While this may seem like a good thing for the Hobbyist, It is NOT.

People die from this stuff.
Scary times
And it's the start of a busy season for most of us providers..uggghhh this is gonna suck!
I'm just trying to stay safe and sane
  • Trey
  • 03-21-2020, 08:57 AM
Yeah I expect some desperate ladies to pop in and out of the hobby. If you're willing to risk it you may get some good deals with UTR girls. I'm trying to think with my big head too though I have med issues too so coronavirus is not gonna be easy on me. Leave it for the youths.
I would think the ladies phones are ringing. There are a lot of professional people sitting at home now.
I would think the ladies phones are ringing. There are a lot of professional people sitting at home now. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, pretty sure some men are going to go crazy not getting their freak on so eventually people will come out and play, most people asking for bjs but I think that’s the fastest way of catching the virus is someone is sick! So start to business I suggest! Skip the Bj.
Scary times my fav person (reg) is currently at home awaiting his test results before visiting me because of his job. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Based upon my understanding of the protocol based on the limited number of tests and lab processings he really doesn't have to "wait" much for his test results, because he's already been screened to have the diagnosis confirmed. I hope you ask for an official copy of the so called "test results"!

A "proper" screening goes something like this:

"Just stay at home and protect yourself. You don't need a test, since you don't have THE SYMPTOMS!"

BTW: Are you discussing a client's potential and speculative medical condition?
Based upon my understanding of the protocol based on the limited number of tests and lab processings he really doesn't have to "wait" much for his test results, (Medical speculation) because he's already been screened to have the diagnosis confirmed. I hope you ask for an official copy of the so called "test results"!

A "proper" screening goes something like this:

"Just stay at home and protect yourself. You don't need a test, since you don't have THE SYMPTOMS!"

BTW: Are you discussing a client's potential and speculative medical condition? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I don't believe I did... I said my fav person. Don't come at me sideways to try and make more out of my statement being that the topic of discussion involves discussion of a illness/medical There are enough drama queens on the news, social media ect. No need to start nonsense here also.

Thank you

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden(Maybe you should re-read that after your response)
If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member (Who is said member, since your implying that I stated member-client info- which I did not) in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

These times ARE unprecedented and discussion of this virus is everywhere and how it is affecting us and ppl around us. My personal opinion is this virus is one huge disaster of medical speculation/damage control. Nobody on this board or hell in the gov seems to be experts on this topic. Everyone is looking for answers. Wishing they could rewind the clock back a month ago to life as we knew it. This is beyond insane times to be living in.

Best wishes and it's been great chatting with you,
Pawgs
Everyone is looking for answers. .... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
On a hooker board with fake names and fake identities?

How many providers have seen hobbyists while nursing flu/cold symptoms and how many hobbyists have seen a provider while doing the same .... since this board started? Give me a break!
This virus seems to scare people more than routine flu because there is no vaccine, most experts say it is much more contagious than flu, and the fatality rate is exponentially higher. I asked a serious question and I've gotten one (Jordan) and maybe a second (4Pawg) answer. I'm inclined to take a break but if there's a good way to limit the chance of exposure while still having fun I might be game as I go more insane being at home. I think I agree with Jordan that a BBBJ may not be the best idea right now. Kissing would be out of the question for me. Thanks for the meaningful responses.
This virus seems to scare people more than routine flu because there is no vaccine, most experts say it is much more contagious than flu, and the fatality rate is exponentially higher. Originally Posted by TideLWave
#1: You can't know the "fatality rate" without knowing how many people have actually been infected with THE virus .... it does appear that NO COUNTRY knows how many .... it's speculation and conjecture. As a consequence the "fatality rate" could easily be over-stated.

We're still in the 2019-2020 flu season and you can find the stats on the CDC website. So far estimates of 22,000 to 60,000+ have died IN THIS COUNTRY FROM THE FLU. No one said ANYTHING ... and still haven't. They don't want to talk about THAT!

A PROBLEM: Honesty about one's physical condition, and being dishonest to pay the rent or get some!

Frankly, that's one reason it is difficult to get "serious"! There are so many other illnesses that "demand" cleanliness, washing orifices, bodies, and hands! I thought that is why we use condoms! Body fluids. Don't we have to trust the person with whom we have sex?