Essential equipment for guys/guy when hobbying in the uncertain times....

Cash
I've recently deemed a raccoon baculum as essential.
Good mojo.
^^^ Yeah I saw it. Lmao
Omg I happen to have a raccoon baculum!
^^^ Yeah I saw it. Lmao Originally Posted by Bankshot
Dude. Why u looking at other dudes baculums!
On a side note others reading our comments on this post are prob gonna be slightly confused may think the 3 of us are all kinda weird!
You are the one with a {staff edit-CK} not Slit
Dude. Why u looking at other dudes baculums!
On a side note others reading our comments on this post are prob gonna be slightly confused may think the 3 of us are all kinda weird! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Ahhh... yeah I was almost weirded out in Atx about 4 yrs ago at a Hallo-weenie when a guy wore this as his costume....

Needless to say it was my last "costume" event. Great costumes though
Ahhh... yeah I was almost weirded out in Atx about 4 yrs ago at a Hallo-weenie when a guy wore this as his costume....

Needless to say it was my last "costume" event. Great costumes though Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Haha. Well I only wear my coon PP around my neck cuz it’s a Necklace. Lol . It was a gift from one of my fav people Eva and I freakin luv it. Prob doesn’t hurt that I have neither shame nor anymore fucks left to give! I like to be different.

And bank that doesn’t change the fact that u openly admitting to looking at my coin dick and Mr. slit has 4 coin dicks! I’m patiently waiting on my baculum Tiara! :-)
You are the one with a..... not Slit Originally Posted by Bankshot
Happy Sunday Babe