Houston play areas

Obviously I know we're going through a crisis right now but just thinking ahead what are your favorite areas to play in Houston and why?

I usually like being around places that have nice restaurants, shopping areas

hopefully this doesn't last too long because Houston is still on my bucket list
I think your timing may be a little off
In my opinion, the nicest area in Houston is the Woodlands. Great mall, great restaurants, bars, and brings in tourists. It's a sophisticated crowd and not a party spot, but an area that has $$$.

The downside is its way North of Houston and just by it's location may eliminate some hobbiests because of the drive.

The galleria area is nice too, but parking will be tougher. I would anticipate hobbiests showing up later than the appointment time. Hobbiests will have to find and pay for parking, which can cause delays.

I would stay within the beltway 8. Pick a decent hotel right off the freeway that has a large FREE parking lot. I fit in well at the Holiday Inn, Marriott, Best Western, but stick out out hotels with a numerical digit in their name.
So are notels going to be open if I wanna see someone for hr?
So are notels going to be open if I wanna see someone for hr? Originally Posted by azteclust

Why not? Most hourly places need to be cleaned by a hazmat crew anyway. What's one extra virus added to the mix.

Yes they are open in fact everything is normal I think this only applies to make people stay at home at nights
Why not? Most hourly places need to be cleaned by a hazmat crew anyway. What's one extra virus added to the mix.

Originally Posted by boardman

That Kitty is hilarious.

**NO way would I risk going to notels at this time. I would think that IF a gent wants to wander out during these times to hang out with a lady that he would prefer to meet at her location. Sticking with ladies whom you have visited their place before and it was nice and clean might be a lady that you would consider revisiting before going to a notel.
Pm me...
In my opinion, the nicest area in Houston is the Woodlands. Great mall, great restaurants, bars, and brings in tourists. It's a sophisticated crowd and not a party spot, but an area that has $$$. Originally Posted by Fizley
MOCO.

Yesterday, while making some "essential" purchases, I saw 7-8 (lost count) MOCO patrol units arrive in the parking lot like a parade.

Someone must have sneezed unprotected!