Brittany Bell, New To Houston - Whats the best advice you can give me?

My name is brittany bell and I'm new to houston. What can i expect from clients, how is the work down here, what sites are the best sites to use, what should i watch out for, and anything else you think i sohuld know.

my website is - brittanybell.ltd
oh and my twitter and instagram is xbrittanybellx
Welcome
Clients are gentlemen
Ladies stay busy
This is a good networking site
Watch out for stealthers
Contact me if you need an administrator or help marketing your brand.
Welcome
Clients are gentlemen
Ladies stay busy
This is a good networking site
Watch out for stealthers
Contact me if you need an administrator or help marketing your brand. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hahahaha look at this man ☝�� rotflmao
You are now in Houston. Never go to a convenience store after dark!
Marcel,
Don't overstep your basic membership.

brittany,
Welcome to the board.
As for clients, there will be gentlemen, less than gentlemen, and less then that.
So, never compromise your screening standards.
The Galleria area is ok.

SOULMANIKE and I are the active Moderators for Houston.
Grace Preston is the Moderator for all of the Ladies Rooms.
Who is Marcus?
My name is brittany bell and I'm new to houston. What can i expect from clients, how is the work down here, what sites are the best sites to use, what should i watch out for, and anything else you think i sohuld know.

my website is - brittanybell.ltd Originally Posted by brittanybell
I would be cautious until you post up some taint photos.....for Pyramider.
First off , you’re not new to Houston. I saw you way earlier this year back in January in Webster. Second , while I was there the manager was beating on the door telling you that you needed to leave because she knew the things the maid reported you for wasn’t for diabetes treatment for insulin. Third, you’re pimped there was 2 toothbrushes in the bathroom and other signs of a male present . Four, your pictures are extremely photo shopped so maybe the guys should really know what a skank and liar you are. Maybe you will remember me, I made an excuse and bailed out
your pictures are extremely photo shopped so maybe the guys should really know what a skank and liar you are. Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
I hope the pic with the bed full of $$ isn't photoshopped!
Everyone deserves a second chance, I wish Brittany success while she is here.
Don't honk at anyone on the roads and if they cut you off, let it go and back off. Otherwise, they're likely to shoot at you. Welcome to Houston, Road Rage capital of the world.
Don't honk at anyone on the roads and if they cut you off, let it go and back off. Otherwise, they're likely to shoot at you. Welcome to Houston, Road Rage capital of the world. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
This ^
I'm still tryna figure out who Marcus is ....
pm me if ya need hotel suggestions or ref checks!! good luck hon!!