URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-42800.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison/DNT
Activities: NURU, L1
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde hair, cute face, beautiful smile, amazing tits. Soft skin. Curvy in all the right places
Recommendation: Yes
AI review nice lol. Her screening has been difficult for me. One review…seems suspicious imho. Carry on
Yupp completely fake review. Her "nuru nirvana" is her rubbing her crotch on your ass cheeks and fake moaning. Extra $ to do the same on the flip (lolz). I'm laughing at how desperate she is getting.
We need to be clear that Nuru is not an oiled up stripper slide. It is a massage using Nuru gel and a special bed. There are only a couple of providers who offer a true Nuru.
We need to be clear that Nuru is not an oiled up stripper slide. It is a massage using Nuru gel and a special bed. There are only a couple of providers who offer a true Nuru. Originally Posted by slowmover

Other than apparently Stevie - been trying to determine who those other true Nuru providers are
Lol this is so Obvious
Does she look as good as her pictures?
I’m not making any accusations. I simply want to point out Stevie recently got a bad review for a poor attitude and this monger with only one encounter that just happens to be with Stevie had a great time.