Date: 10/31/2018
Name: Stacey Grey
Phone: 402-205-4331
Email Address: StaceyGrey30@gmail.com
URL / Website: Sipsap - see below
City: West O
State: Nebraska
Address: At her home in West O
Activities: Hug, ass grab, titty fondle, kiss, titty play, BBBJ, CFS MISH, conversation
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She reports Caucasian, but has a darker complexion. IDK, Italian? She has these amazing DD tits with large nipples. The rest of her is comfortably healthy. Not big, but not lean and athletic either - just healthy. I didn't see any tattoos, but I claim distraction by her amazing breasts. OK, she is just simply pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
These freaking sipsap links that never work are very annoying. And I am referring to almost all sipsap encounters not just this one.

And yes I am aware of how to search for the girl in question. But I don't want to stay on that site for as long as that would take.
Just did a search on her name and there was no matches any way!
Staceygrey307070 she is on sipsap found profile pics look good thanks for the info g I'll have to try her
Just did a search on her name and there was no matches any way! Originally Posted by tinman483
Put this EXACTLY in the search bar "staceygrey", if it doesn't find anything you'll need to expand your search range.
I tried pasting in the raw Sipsap URL, but Eccie.net is filtering it to make it useless. Searching by name for Stacey or StaceyGrey shows her.
First review on her page

"I just seen her not to long ago and now I found out I have an std. I would stay away from this one. Not only was she 2 hours late she gave me something I didn't want"