Encounter: Classy Bubbly Nympho MILF

User ID: -
Date: 2/22/23
Name: Mila
Phone: 505-399-7785 corrected tele provided by OP - UC
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...t/387136906860
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Hotel off I-25 and Jefferson
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute face, about 5', thin, nice round C's with no sag, some mommy damage (only noticeable in CG)
Recommendation: Yes
She is definitely worth it!!
Tele not valid
Tele not valid Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Tele was valid this morning...
Tele is correct
Not in the ad
That was the number I have saved on my phone that I used to text her. Looks like she’s changed to a 505 number since. If you go through her previous reviews, you'll see that the phone numbers on the links now don't match the phone numbers on the reviews.
My point is, that for PA, her current contact tele needs to be posted by reviewer. We simply do not have time to go looking around and it is on the reviewer to provide #.
If you have correcting information send that to me by PM as I do not visit this forum frequently.
My point is, that for PA, her current contact tele needs to be posted by reviewer. We simply do not have time to go looking around and it is on the reviewer to provide #.
If you have correcting information send that to me by PM as I do not visit this forum frequently. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The ad was provided and that's enough for PA. Geesh UC....

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=74162
No problem, I dm’d the correction. Also I just contacted Mila 30 min ago and she replied, so her 812-567-5366 is still valid as well.
Same number I use to contact her as well.
You used a period when it should have been a semicolon. No credit.
  • Mecca
  • 03-12-2023, 08:13 AM
You used a period when it should have been a semicolon. No credit. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Conflict resolved by OP
Then approve the review. Geesh