Please answer this

What does SS mean? Is it Simulated Sex?

What is the difference between GFE and Full GFE?

Why does it have to say GFE is on the Menu? Wouldn't they always be GFE or if its not GFE then do they act like they just don't want to be there or something?

thanks
SS=Stripper Slide - woman rubs her vagina on man's penis with no penetration.

GFE means different things to different people so it is hard to know what GFE vs Full GFE really means. Usually it means kissing, DATY, BBBJ and MPCFS but not always. It is a nebulous term. Not all providers offer GFE and the ones that do don't always provide it. It may depend on how comfortable they feel with the client or on other factors.

Good luck and may the force be with you.
Oh ok, thanks for your help.
Ask VI, since you are her spokesman I am sure she can fill in blancks fir you.
SS=Stripper Slide - woman rubs her vagina on man's penis with no penetration.

GFE means different things to different people so it is hard to know what GFE vs Full GFE really means. Usually it means kissing, DATY, BBBJ and MPCFS but not always. It is a nebulous term. Not all providers offer GFE and the ones that do don't always provide it. It may depend on how comfortable they feel with the client or on other factors.

Good luck and may the force be with you. Originally Posted by oldmarine
YMMV - your mileage may vary with some providers offering GFE. Just an FYI.
Ask VI, since you are her spokesman I am sure she can fill in blancks fir you. Originally Posted by pyramider
Would you stop, brain. Let her sleep like sheep, not howl like a wolf.
Please answer this - why do you start so many fucking threads that you already know the answer to, Wulfie?
Sure you can find everything in the search bar

No
OP gets answer in the first reply, everyone else replying to him is just taking the bait.
SS - Schutzstaffel
GFE - Good Faith Estimate
Full GFE - Good Faith Estimate fully loaded
GFE to me means = IOP = passion kissing holding like a old girlfriend
GFE: Getting fucked everyday (LOL)