TennesseeTootsie NCNS

TennesseeTootsie and I had a 3:00pm hhr set-up for this afternoon.

I contacted her around noon time and set-it up quickly via texting. Arrived at the location on time, called and texted making sure she knows that I arrived. However, she did not respond. After texting and waiting some more, left the site about 3:15 or so.

I hope that she is OK. My afternoon plans went down the drain, but I got worried since her responses were quick and to the point during noon time. Perhaps, her earlier appointment if any did not leave on time...
  • L.A.
  • 05-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Next time you should post the NCNS before you leave the parking lot and not wait so long to post on here. I mean it's been like almost an hour.
She just placed an ad this morning...........Unless she had an emergency come up, I think she may have done to you what many providers do when the NCNS guys, and that is when a regular calls last minute, she tries to squeeze him in before you arrive and it always overlaps on the time you were suppose to be there. Or more likely in your scenario, a guy who wanted that time slot booked her for an hour or more and she did it instead.

The usual excuse is her phone died and she thought you NCNS her. I hope she makes up to you.
Ncns ? She's off my Tdl.
She just placed an ad this morning...........Unless she had an emergency come up, I think she may have done to you what many providers do when the NCNS guys, and that is when a regular calls last minute, she tries to squeeze him in before you arrive and it always overlaps on the time you were suppose to be there. Or more likely in your scenario, a guy who wanted that time slot booked her for an hour or more and she did it instead.

The usual excuse is her phone died and she thought you NCNS her. I hope she makes up to you. Originally Posted by davidfree986
DAVIDFREE, Please Shut Up. You write like a flippin' know it all. You have no idea why Ms. Tootsie NCNSed. You dont know if she had an emergency, squeezed in a regular, or what "more likely" happened. You are just guessing and stereotyping. Yet you write as if you know how it went down and why (and as if others on here dont have a clue about the stereotypical ncns reasons). Please do us all a favor and just STFU and stick with writing reviews. Or just comment with only your last sentence, since you really have no idea what actually happened.

More free advice. Take it or leave it.........(but we all know instead you will comment on it)
DAVIDFREE, Please Shut Up. You write like a flippin' know it all. You have no idea why Ms. Tootsie NCNSed. You dont know if she had an emergency, squeezed in a regular, or what "more likely" happened. You are just guessing and stereotyping. Yet you write as if you know how it went down and why (and as if others on here dont have a clue about the stereotypical ncns reasons). Please do us all a favor and just STFU and stick with writing reviews. Or just comment with only your last sentence, since you really have no idea what actually happened.

More free advice. Take it or leave it.........(but we all know instead you will comment on it) Originally Posted by Invisible1
My hero ^^^
I saw her this morning and she was fine! Stated well over my time but I was gone by 1:00
I saw her this morning and she was fine! Stated well over my time but I was gone by 1:00 Originally Posted by CPLOVER
I hope you were gone by 12:47, because she messaged me then
About the time he came, lol
About the time he came, lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Very True!!!!!

More free advice. Take it or leave it.........(but we all know instead you will comment on it) Originally Posted by Invisible1
And the know it all Dallas fat slob pimp speaks up.
And the know it all Dallas fat slob pimp speaks up. Originally Posted by canuseeme

LOL....Now I know why this guy has been on my ass insulting me recently. I have denounced pimps and fat guys for a long time!

I said what I said on some of the excuses why a provider does a NCNS because those are the reasons I have heard from the providers who did it to me, and it has happened more than just a few times, especially the ones where she says that a an emergency occurred or a regular calls last minute. So from my experience and intel on the situation, maybe I was guessing and stating an opinion on an opinionated whore board . So Invisible1, when you throw out your guesses and opinions in your posts (and you do that a lot), then maybe I should tell you to STFU as well.

So OP, did Tennessee Tootsie get back to you?
Well... despite the drama... Tootsiw is ok?
LOL....Now I know why this guy has been on my ass insulting me recently. I have denounced pimps and fat guys for a long time!

I said what I said on some of the excuses why a provider does a NCNS because it has happened to me and the excuses I have heard from the providers who did it to me, and more than a few times, especially the ones where she says that a an emergency occurs or regular calls last minute. So maybe I was guessing and stating my opinion on an opinionated whore board. So Invisible1, when you throw out your guesses and opinions in your posts (and you do that a lot), then maybe I should tell you to STFU as well.

So OP, did Tennessee Tootsie get back to you? Originally Posted by davidfree986
DAVIDFREE, You really have no clue that that post was about you. LoL. Funny Stuff. LMAO.

And, Miss. Tootsie is fine too.