DUKE OF G ILL MAKE A LIST FOR YOU

ILL MAKE LIST FOR YOU OFF ALL THE ADDS AND MAKE SURE EVERY ONE OF THEM GETS INFRACTIONS OK... ITS ALL ADDS REGARDLESS OF A RATE OR NOT...

ILL DO THAT JUST FOR YOU
man... why all the tantrums? anger? it does not make sense..
I AM LATINA WHAT CAN I SAY... I SEE UNJUST I RAISE HELL
what injustice? Latina is not equal to tantrum maker!
You need to breath, look and make sure you are not shooting yourself in the foot.
Get off the computer and relax in the pool, or go have a nice long lunch.
You are sabotaging yourself... what is the point?
  • L.A.
  • 06-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Is it that time of the month?
Use the RTM button. That's what it's for.

And you are wrong. An ad = posting rates for services. Asking where to stay isn't an ad. Asking about what"fetish friendly" means and people replying with examples, isn't an ad.

You have a problem with cheap clients? Fine. But you could keep the "cheap special" out of it, and have a discussion.

Instead, you act like you are somehow discriminated against.

Your tantrum is just making things worse for you.
my ex wife was a latina, you are latino.....technically
I thought he/she was black when I saw that post about the Honorable Elijah Mohammed
TsSelena might be good for you to heed the advice of what other's have stated - again there's not a big market for you on here. You seemed to be upset that men are not paying you top dollar price- even your most recent AD states:OFFERING STREET WALKER PRICES YALL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR $25 FOR HEAQD $50 FOR AROUND THE WORLD
Do you expect that type of Sarcasm to help your cause? You been a member since 2013 and have 5 reviews in 3 years- 2 of them by the same guy- perhaps re-thinking your business model might help.
Just noticed she asked for her account to be deleted that may be a good thing.
Personally, I don't think the post that was removed was an ad, which is the reason that was given for it being taken down.

So I can see why she is ticked. She probably feels singled out considering how many threADs get left up that are most definitely an ad. Just because she had a numerical figure in her original post doesn't make it an ad. It was clearly a joke/venting session.

Doesn't mean her reaction is appropriate but hey, we all have our days not to be fucked with. I'm sure she'll wish she'd reacted differently in hindsight. Right, Duke?
Delete the pricing reference and return the thread to Coed.
This dude is having a meltdown and we get to watch. Who'd have thought a dude that thinks he's a girl and is a prostitute would have mental issues. It's not like there were a bunch of warning signs already present...
my ex wife was a latina, you are latino.....technically Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Hahahahaha.

Not very nice but funny.
When a post gets an RTM for all the rude comments, and gets the attention, that's when actions happen. Contrary to popular belief, we don't read all threads. We rely on members to help keep the forums civil. Which explains why it so often isn't. People are happier slinging mud than using the site for hobby/business.

The reason for removal is simple: pointing an ad but leaving it up still serves the purpose of being an ad.

Everyone feels singled out when they get caught. You get pulled over for a speeding ticket and cry about how "everyone else was doing it" and see how it goes. You were still wrong. It's not just. It's reality. We do the best we can, but members don't really want to abide by the site guidelines, just their own version of them.

When after the points, a member wants to go on a rant about how the points were racist, and start name calling, I'm disinclined to change my view.

I've got no idea how she will feel. The fact that feeling is involved at all is where the mistake is. It's not personal. And ffs, It's one point for one thread. If that's the piss in the punchbowl that ruins ECCIE for anyone they probably aren't cut out to be a good member here.